Olympics

D

dw51688

What is your favorite event? Mine is probably WOmen's gymnastics for the obvious reasons, I mean cute girls flipping around, Oh the bliss. :D. Well The theme is addictive, I have been listenin to the mp3 for 5+ hours. Da da da da da.

C

Cerberus

I like the track and field because who would not like to see the fastist people in the world men and women

N

nanokill

hmm...i would have to agree with dw51688 on the gymnastics...that or ice skating....lets see girls in spandex on ice.....now what does cold do to the human body.........

Killer Joe

"Women's Gymnastics" is a grossly misused term. Those athletes are 12 to 15 yrs old, hardly women. Now the U.S. Women's Gold Medalist Swim Team, those are women!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
the rules have been changed for the US. They have to be 16 now.

I don't know about other countries...

M

Multani

Actually, your shallow and you've got hormones blazing in your system. Not a good combo. :(

M

Multani

Actually, your shallow and you've got hormones blazing in your system. Not a good combo. :(

If you ask me, the Triathelon certainly has it's appeal.

M

Multani

I'm a teen too, remember.
I however, can control my urges and keep them to myself.

P

Purple_jester

My favorite event is gymnastics, both for men and women. The strength and agility of those athletes is amazing. My favorite women's team (Romania) has won the gold already I think. Who won on the men's side? I was betting for the Russians.

My next favorite event would probably be diving, followed by the immortal marathon. I'm surprised none of you mentioned diving. There are a lot of cute girls there, too. AND they're wearing bathing suits. ;)

D

dw51688

I like Andrea Raducan, Not because she is cute, because she is amazing.

M

Multani

Damn Romanians!
Did anybody see yesterday's women gymnastics. The Romanian judges gave the exellent Chinese and American athletes unfair low scores. However, all of Romanaia's athletes get top 3.
I see conspiracy rearing it's ugly little head. :mad:

N

nodnarb24

Conspiracy is right. I think the romanians were the ones that changed vault heightj/k :), which made almost all the gymnist mess up.

I like the track and field events the best.

D

dw51688

The Chinese do extremely difficult tricks! Except they do not always turn out that well. So determined, it is so typical, just like typical chinese parents. You know what I'm talking about Multani.