Split Cards: Your thoughts?

N

nodnarb24

Good job ice cream man, your prize is...

A whole workbook full of math problems in which you have to complete in one hour, starting NOW!!!

D

dw51688

I know. I hate quadratic equations. I just worked out the thing a few weeks ago. I am taking the Sat I's this year, but I am onlyin 7th grade so it was hard!

E

ErinPuff

it's the quadratic formula.. (yes I know someone already said that). I had to memorize it in 7th grade and I put it to the music of one of our band songs.. I still have it memorized, *gasp*!

M

Multani

Could someone provide me a picture of the Split cards.
And
How did this thread turn from one about split cards to one about math equations?

V

Volradon

You know, split cards are probably the most original idea i have seen coming out of the WOtC lately. Its a whole different concept i mean anyway when u play your deck i hope you know the cards in it by then even in sealed. Wenever something in the game is changed people start complaining about it. Get over it! Things change and i was just thinking about how nothing in magic really changed for a few years now. The only thing they better not do is change the back design of cards.

D

Dune Echo

Basically these cards are gold cards that can be mono-colored. Think about limited for a sec, would you prefer to pull a gold green/white card that you definitely won't be able to use, or a gold card that can be either green OR white. This format offers a lot more flexiblity to limited and mono-color decks. Hell, Wax/Wane will be used in my nine-land green deck as a replacement for Disenchants that I needed to deal with Worship. Now, I have a weaker Giant Growth along with a possible Erase-like effect.

D

Darsh

Hmmm...I wonder if there will be any rare split cards, like mabye..

Assult/Battery Rare

Assult R, Instant
:Deal three damage to target creature or player

Battery G, Instant
:Target creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn

I can dream can't I?