Planechase 2009 Game 3

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
:eek:

UUD, Island, roll the planar die, CHAOS! Roll the planar die, blank. Done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Command Zone:
1570776399936.png
Melkor: 20 (Strike Force ) *Cannot be attacked until a player planeswalk*
Hand: 6
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

(S) Duergar Hedge-Mage (2/2, when ~enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Mountains, you may destroy target artifact, when ~ enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Plains, you may destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oversoul: 20 (Metallic Dreams) *Cannot be attacked until a player planeswalks*
Hand: 7
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(T) Vault of Whispers (T: adds B to my mana pool.)

Graveyard: Seat of the Synod
Exile:

Spiderman: 19 (Elemental Thunder)
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Shivan Oasis (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 20 (Zombie Empire)
Battlefield:

(UT) Swamp x2

(T) Festering Goblin (Zombie Goblin, 1/1, When Festering Goblin is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Roll Planar die, nothing, roll again, CHAOS!

Terramorphic Expanse
Use it to get a Forest

Done

Command Zone:
View attachment 2482
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

(S) Duergar Hedge-Mage (2/2, when ~enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Mountains, you may destroy target artifact, when ~ enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Plains, you may destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Exile:

Spiderman: 19 (Elemental Thunder) *Cannot be attacked until a player planeswalks*
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Swamp x2

(T) Festering Goblin (Zombie Goblin, 1/1, When Festering Goblin is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Swamp
Roll Planar die, nothing, roll again, Nothing, roll again, Chaos...…

Done

Command Zone:
View attachment 2482
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Exile:

Spiderman: 19 (Elemental Thunder) *Cannot be attacked until a player planeswalks*
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman: 20 (Zombie Empire) *Cannot be attacked until a player planeswalk*
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3

(U) Festering Goblin (Zombie Goblin, 1/1, When Festering Goblin is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Mountain, Roll Planar Die: nothing, Roll Planar Die: nothing, Roll Planar Die: Planeswalk to Stronghold Furnace

Attack with Hedge Mage

Done

Command Zone:
1571247682600.png
Melkor: 20 (Strike Force )
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) (U) Mountain x4

(T) Duergar Hedge-Mage (2/2, when ~enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Mountains, you may destroy target artifact, when ~ enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Plains, you may destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Oversoul: 20 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Exile:

Spiderman: 15 (Elemental Thunder)
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3

(U) Festering Goblin (Zombie Goblin, 1/1, When Festering Goblin is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Swamp, roll the planar die, blank, Master of Etherium, done.

Command Zone:
View attachment 2483
Battlefield:

(T) Duergar Hedge-Mage (2/2, when ~enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Mountains, you may destroy target artifact, when ~ enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Plains, you may destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Master of Etherium (2/2; Power and toughness equal to the number of artifacts I control. Other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Roll the planar die - nothing
Bogardan Firefiend

Done

Command Zone:
View attachment 2483
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Master of Etherium (2/2; Power and toughness equal to the number of artifacts I control. Other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1.)

Exile:

Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

(S) Bogardan Firefiend (2/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, it deals 2 dmg to target creature)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Swamp
Roll the planar die - Planeswalk Lethe Lake
Phyrexian Ghoul

Done

Command Zone:
[

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

(S) Bogardan Firefiend (2/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, it deals 2 dmg to target creature)

Exile:

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Swamp x4

(S) Phyrexian Ghoul (Zombie, 2/2, Sacrifice a creature: Phyrexian Ghoul gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Mill Terramorphic Expanse, Boros Garrison, Boros Garrison, Goblin Offensive, Lightning Helix, Order//Chaos, Rolling Thunder, Congregate, Glory of Warfare, Rorix Bladewing), Draw

Play Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion, cast Flametongue Kavu, targeting Master of Etherium, responses?

Command Zone:
[

Library: 38
Battlefield:

(T) Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion

(U) Duergar Hedge-Mage (2/2, when ~enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Mountains, you may destroy target artifact, when ~ enters the battlefield, if you control two or more Plains, you may destroy target enchantment)
(S) Flametongue Kavu (4/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, it deal 4 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Boros Garrison, Boros Garrison, Goblin Offensive, Lightning Helix, Order//Chaos, Rolling Thunder, Congregate, Glory of Warfare, Rorix Bladewing
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UTTT) Swamp x4

(S) Phyrexian Ghoul (Zombie, 2/2, Sacrifice a creature: Phyrexian Ghoul gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

If you wouldn't play such cool stuff, I wouldn't have to blow it up. And just for that attitude, I attack you with my Hedge Mage. Then I roll the die, nothing. Then I roll the die again CHAOS, I will choose to be merciful to Oversoul and have Spiderman mill ten. Done

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whaaaaat? :eek: :(

Updated the board.

Command Zone:
[

Battlefield:

(S) Flametongue Kavu (4/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, it deal 4 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Boros Garrison, Boros Garrison, Goblin Offensive, Lightning Helix, Order//Chaos, Rolling Thunder, Congregate, Glory of Warfare, Rorix Bladewing
Exile:
Oversoul: 18 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Seat of the Synod, Master of Etherium
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Rockslide Elemental, Pyrotechnics, Mt, Terramorphic Expanse, Shivan Oasis, Forest, Mt, Gruul Turf, Forest, Beast Hunt
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UTTT) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, roll the planar die, blank, Island, Arsenal Thresher revealing Nuisance Engine, Arcbound Crusher, Etched Oracle, Door to Nothingness. Done.

Command Zone:
[

Battlefield:

Exile:
Oversoul: 18 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(S) Arsenal Thresher (6/6; ~ etb with a +1/+1 counter for each other artifact I reveal from my hand as it etb.) *4 +1/+1 counters*

Graveyard: Seat of the Synod, Master of Etherium, Silver Myr, Plains, Loxodon Warhammer, Skeleton Shard, Mountain, Great Furnace, Sarcomite Myr, Forest, Bosh (Iron Golem), Seat of the Synod
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Rockslide Elemental, Pyrotechnics, Mt, Terramorphic Expanse, Shivan Oasis, Forest, Mt, Gruul Turf, Forest, Beast Hunt
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UTTT) Swamp x4

Graveyard:
Exile: