Survivor and Big Brother

D

dw51688

Hmmm. What do you think of these shows. I am excited about Survivor season 2 in the Australian outback. Also what about Big Brother. Mpgsheep I am looking in your direction. These shows are kinda cool in my opinion but Big Brother gets boring especially after my dear Britney left. Sniffle.

S

sageridder

Liked the survivor thing,big brother sucked ass.If i wanted to watch the real world i would do just that.

D

Darsh

I've never watched an episode of either one and probably never will.

N

Namielus

Its know to some as a fad, reality shows will die as quickly as they spawned, without warning.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Survivor and will probably watch 2; hate Big Brother - NOTHING goes on there and there's the boring newsperson in the way.

A

Almindhra

Theres nothing like The Real World...I love that show...And can watch reruns over and over again...That is real life...Those shows are just stupid...Although I did like Rudy...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
was hilarious towards the end.

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know"

I was rooting for him...

D

Duel

Survivor was depressing. Voyeruistic shows that sell well because there are so many voyeurs out there. Rather disgusting.

"the reality show, there is no taste."

D

dw51688

REal world is much better than Big Brother. CBS' quality is getting worse, once they ended Survivor, they had a lot of crappiness!

N

nanokill

ahhhh......i have never watched a survivor episode and never will.

that show is just a spawn of the old japanese torture and endurance shows.....they had themes such as the stranded on an island ...but much worse....they had people clinging to logs covered in nails rotating over an aligator pit.....eating contests(everything from spiders to Sh!t)and many other obstacles.......