Notice of Proposed Land Use Action [EDH]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Forgot to title this one with an [EDH] tag like I've been doing for these, but it's another of my decks for the weekly West Coast Commander League.

So this one was a bit weird. For a weekly rotating point, I chose "gain control of a land that can produce mana outside of your commander's color identity." Something like that. Now, I could steal nonbasic lands and be fine, but stealing a basic land without replacing it is penalized in the West Coast Commander League. And at some point, the right land to take might be a basic.

So I had to really scrape the bottom of the barrel, really dive deep into my card collection and find something to suit this purpose. And I found it...

Why steal lands when you can trade them? In fact, I was able to include a couple of other land-trading blue cards. And I just needed some lands to trade away. Preferably ones that my opponents either can't really keep or ones that they might not be able to profitably use...

I am an evil mastermind, I tell you. And since this was obviously going to be a Bant control deck, I took the opportunity to fill in another blank on the Legends legends roster. We've now played 5 Legends commanders and 3 of those have been my decks...

Commander:
1x Rubinia Soulsinger

1x Abeyance
1x Abundance
1x Alchemist's Refuge
1x Annex
1x Arcane Denial
1x Blatant Thievery
1x Brainstorm
1x Capture of Jingzhou
1x Chromatic Lantern
1x Claws of Gix
1x Clever Impersonator
1x Council's Judgment
1x Counterspell
1x Crop Rotation
1x Cyclonic Rift
1x Enlightened Tutor
1x Evacuation
1x Far Wanderings
1x Fellwar Stone
1x Flooded Strand
1x Force of Will
6x Forest
1x Gilded Drake
1x Gilded Lotus
1x Grim Monolith
1x Growth Spiral
1x Harrow
1x Homeward Path
9x Island
1x Khalni Heart Expedition
1x Kodama's Reach
1x Living Plane
1x Mana Drain
1x Mana Vault
1x Mana Web
1x Maze of Ith
1x Meekstone
1x Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
1x Misty Rainforest
1x Moat
1x Mox Diamond
1x Mox Opal
1x Mystic Remora
1x Mystical Tutor
1x Nature's Claim
6x Plains
1x Political Trickery
1x Ponder
1x Rainbow Vale
1x Regrowth
1x Rhystic Study
1x Rout
1x Seasons Past
1x Shifting Borders
1x Sol Ring
1x Spark Double
1x Spore Frog
1x Strip Mine
1x Supreme Verdict
1x Swan Song
1x Swords to Plowshares
1x Sylvan Library
1x Talisman of Curiosity
1x Talisman of Progress
1x Talisman of Unity
1x Teferi, Time Raveler
1x Temporal Manipulation
1x Thawing Glaciers
1x The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
1x Time Warp
1x Time Wipe
1x Tropical Island
1x Tundra
1x Undiscovered Paradise
1x Urban Evolution
1x Vedalken Plotter
1x Wasteland
1x Wilderness Reclamation
1x Winds of Abandon
1x Windswept Heath
1x Wrath of God

Once again, I collected the most points and I pick up the bounty for next week. The pressure is on, though. June is a 5-week month, and so was March. The record for points so far has been 149, in March. I'm sitting at 123. If I can get 27 more, I'll break the record. I'm on-track to pull it off, but it's not a sure thing...