Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Unsummon the Regent
Soul of the Harvest
Done

Spiderman: 20
Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 5, Necropolis Regent
Library: 38
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Shielded By Faith (Enchanted creature has indestructible.; Whenever a creature ETB, I may attach ~ to that creature)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Treasure token (T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color.)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Skymarch Bloodletter
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 13
Hand: 1
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(U) (U) Crumbling Necropolis x2
(U) (U) Mountain x2
(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Hand: 3
Library:36
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

(S) Soul of the Harvest (Elemental , 6/6, Trample. Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It would except in response to the Unsummon, I'll Flash in Bloodcrazed Paladin using two of the Treasure tokens. If no one has any responses, I'll attach the Shield to it when it ETB.

So waiting on Melkor's response and if that changes Mooseman's play before casting Soul of the Harvest.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Booo.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Necropolis Regent

Done

Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hand: 0
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Mountain x2
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike
Exile:
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Library:36
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

(S) Soul of the Harvest (Elemental , 6/6, Trample. Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon
Exile:

Melkor

Well, I got greedy, I drew the perfect card, but I just had to explore the island first

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore CC

Event: Weather the Storm Each player discards their hand. Each opponent draws four cards. you draw seven cards and untap all lands you control.

Discard Blatant Thievery, Draw 7 (will have to wait until I get home to see what I drew), also, can I tap the rest of my lands in response to bank the mana?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Events fire immediately. They cannot be countered, but their effects can be responded to with instants or abilities. Once they are finished, they are removed from play.
I think that's a yes?

Melkor

Mountain, Vow of Lightning on Soul Harvester, cast Storm Fleet Aerialist, Rigged Runner and Headstrong Brute, done

Hand: 4
Library: 33
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith
Exile:
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Vow of Lightning (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control)

(S) Rigging Runner (1/1, First strike, Raid: ~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.)
(S) Headstrong Brute (3/3, ~ can't block, ~ has menace as long as you control another Pirate.)
(S) Storm Fleet Aerialist (1/2, Flying, Raid: ~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery
Exile:
Library:32
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

(S) Soul of the Harvest (Elemental , 6/6, Trample. Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.) ~Vowed~

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Forest
Vineshaper Mystic (Merfolk Shaman , 1/3, When Vineshaper Mystic enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target Merfolk you control.)
Targeting the Harvet and the mystic
Attack Spidey
Responses, blocks?

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Vow of Lightning (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control)

(S) Rigging Runner (1/1, First strike, Raid: ~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.)
(S) Headstrong Brute (3/3, ~ can't block, ~ has menace as long as you control another Pirate.)
(S) Storm Fleet Aerialist (1/2, Flying, Raid: ~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island
(UTTT) Forest

(T) Soul of the Harvest (Elemental , 9/9, Trample. Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.) ~Vowed~ ~+1/+1 counter~
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (Merfolk Shaman , 2/4, When Vineshaper Mystic enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target Merfolk you control.) ~+1/+1 counter~

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Regent dies, take 4 trample
Done

Spiderman: 16
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Necropolis Regent
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island
(UTTT) Forest

(T) Soul of the Harvest (Elemental , 9/9, Trample. Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.) ~Vowed~ ~+1/+1 counter~
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (Merfolk Shaman , 2/4, When Vineshaper Mystic enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target Merfolk you control.) ~+1/+1 counter~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Day of Judgement
Responses?

Library: 32
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Necropolis Regent, Day of Judgement
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island
(UTTT) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Plains
Queen's Bay Soldier

Done

Library: 32
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3

(S) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Necropolis Regent, Day of Judgement
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island
(UTTT) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic
Exile: