Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You continue along the path, which gradually climbs upward. In the distance ahead, you see a massive old log fallen diagonally, leaning on a tree ahead of you. Something seems to be scaling the log, but you can't get a good look at it from back here...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"I'm wearing pretty light armor, so I can be kinda quiet," Ty says in a subdued voice. "I'll try and have a look. Keep your bow ready just in case Carrow."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ty scouts ahead. Carrow keeps his bow trained on the targets in the distance, ready to cover Ty's retreat if there is going to be one. Suddenly, a shadowy figure appears behind Carrow and stabs him in the back with a wicked-looking knife.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ty scouts ahead. Carrow keeps his bow trained on the targets in the distance, ready to cover Ty's retreat if there is going to be one. Suddenly, a shadowy figure appears behind Carrow and stabs him in the back with a wicked-looking knife.
That wasn't me was it?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Alerted by the commotion, Ty slips back to the group and prepares to meet this new enemy.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-The Power Phase is 1! An Unexpected Event occurs...
-Gold coins rain down from the sky. Everyone gets 70 gold and sustains 6 damage from being pelted by the hail of metal.
-Jekaena uses her magic to heal Carrow (+5).
-So does Tomas (+5).
-Kelgar fails to bless anything.
-Jekaena also decides to administer a healing potion (+6).
-Ty charges back to help the party.

Caught off-guard by the sudden hail of coins, the dark elf assassin leaps out of reach, then grimaces as he catches one of the coins that hit him in the skull.

"Bah, I hate these woods. Feel free to die before you get to the Heart. It'd make my job easier."

He teleports away, which is apparently something he can do.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"That was unexpected. If the assassin is after us, we better be more on out guard."
"Or is the assassin only after me?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"You might need a bodyguard to protect your fragile elf skin. They're probably after you since you have the knowledge to fix the Well."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Jekaena finishes restoring Carrow with her healing magic...

"Dorgath is probably right. If that dark elf is working with Coril, he could be targeting you specifically because of your connection to the Sylvan Epic. My cousin would want you dead and me taken alive so that he can, ah, cut my heart out of my chest and sacrifice it to the Witch King. Ew..."

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"That sounds unpleasant. We'll have to try and keep that from happening..."

Once we're all healed up Ty's ready to continue on...:)