Administrator
Staff member
Suuure it did... :p

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Child of Night
Explore "B"

Done

I'm not sure if anyone's updating the google link with the tiles I've explored, but I've uploaded the spreadsheet with what I believe is current (basically all "points of the compass" 1 spots were explored and now I'm exploring the right one on top).

Spiderman: 18
Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.
Hand: 3
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Child of Night (Creature-Vampire; 2/1; Lifelink)
(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (Creature-Vampire Soldier; 2/2)
(U) Duskborne Skymarcher (Creature-Vampire Cleric; 1/1; Flying; W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 ueot)
(S) Child of Night (Creature-Vampire; 2/1; Lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 18
Hand: 5
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(T) Crumbling Necropolis x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Island x1

(U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(S) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard:
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 18
Hand: 7
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Foprest

(S) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Deeproot Warrior (Merfolk Warrior, 2/2, Whenever Deeproot Warrior becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(U) Saproling token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Oversoul: 20
Sites:Sails Unfurled (The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Drover of the Mighty (1/1; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a dinosaur. T: add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(S) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tile B
Event: Jungle's Bounty Create a Saproling token. Gain 2 life.

I am updating the tile spread sheet

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp, explore the P tile and put my scout on the Q tile.

Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.

Done

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Deeproot Warrior
Explore G
Event: Valuable Recon Create a treasure token. Look at any face-down tile.
Look at Tile R
Attack Spidey for 2 with Sneak

Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Duskborne Skymarcher (Creature-Vampire Cleric; 1/1; Flying; W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 ueot)
(S) Saproling creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(U) Crumbling Necropolis x1
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Island x1
(T) Swamp 1x

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Deeproot Warrior (Merfolk Warrior, 2/2, Whenever Deeproot Warrior becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(U) Deeproot Warrior (Merfolk Warrior, 2/2, Whenever Deeproot Warrior becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Sites:Sails Unfurled (The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Drover of the Mighty (1/1; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a dinosaur. T: add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(S) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it, but I don't think anyone updated my side with the tile I explored, so I edited the above to show the Saproling token and the 2 life gain.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Plains, explore H, reserving U...

Event
From the Mists: Put a permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your hand onto the battlefield.

Raptor Companion comes down and gets a +1/+1 counter from the Sales Unfurled quest, Nest Robber, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Saproling creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain x1
(U) Island x1
(T) Swamp 1x

(U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Deeproot Warrior (Merfolk Warrior, 2/2, Whenever Deeproot Warrior becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Sites:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Drover of the Mighty (1/1; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a dinosaur. T: add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)
(U) Raptor Companion (4/2) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Nest Robber (2/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore F, reserve T.

Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
Hand: 4
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains

(U) Saproling creature token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain x1
(U) Island x1
(T) Swamp 1x

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Sites:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Drover of the Mighty (1/1; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a dinosaur. T: add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Frenzied Raptor (4/2)
(U) Raptor Companion (4/2) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Nest Robber (2/1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, my "Done" was eaten also! :eek:

Unless the explore actually does something for me, although I doubt it.

Melkor

A likely story. I think the board state is a little too crowed so at the end of your turn, I'm going to cast Fiery Cannonade. I believe that should kill all the creatures but mine. Any responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spidey gets tile F
Another Quest: Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.