Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Drover of the Mighty
Scout/reserve the revealed 3 tile

Done
Melkor: 12
Command Zone:
Jade Reflection (Quest: When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Hand: 5
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (T) (T) Plains x4
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ comes into play create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(T) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink)
(S) Duskborne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: Shielded by Faith, Mortify
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Hand: 2
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)
(T) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 3/2 When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
(S) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom, StormFleet Aerialist, Mass Mutiny
Exile:

Oversoul: 11
Command Zone:
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Rancor (Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ dies, return ~ to my hand.) *enchanting Vineshaper Mystic*

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (3/3; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak, Aether Gale, Air Elemental
Exile:

Spiderman: 6
Command Zone:
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Cannons to Starboard (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.)
Hand: 4
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Treasure token (they're like Lotus Petals, but in token form)

(U) Raptor Companion (5/3 from ctr) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)
(U) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)
(S) Drover of the Mighty (3/3 because I control a Dinosaur; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a Dinosaur.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
IMG_20180402_194055.jpg

Unfortunately, I'd already snapped this picture before Spidey's previous post and am just now getting it here, but yeah, he has reserved the bottom-right coast tile.

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

I'll explore the bottom left ocean tile and then put my scout on the bottom 3 tile

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Study the Nine Rivers
Quest
The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.

Melkor

Cast Vampire Noble and two Vampire Interlopers, done

Command Zone:
Jade Reflection (Quest: When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ comes into play create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(U) Vampire (3/3, Lifelink) 2 +1/+1 counters
(U) Duskborne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)
(S) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, Can't Block)

Exile:

Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 3/2 When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
(S) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Rancor (Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ dies, return ~ to my hand.) *enchanting Vineshaper Mystic*

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (3/3; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Cannons to Starboard (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)
(U) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)
(S) Drover of the Mighty (3/3 because I control a Dinosaur; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a Dinosaur.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Angrath's Marauders
Done

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(U) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ comes into play create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(U) Duskborne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

(U) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(U) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
(U) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
(S) Angrath's Marauders (Human Pirate, 5/5, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Concentrate, Island, Deeproot Warrior, done.

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

(U) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(U) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
(U) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
(S) Angrath's Marauders (Human Pirate, 5/5, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Library: 39
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Deeproot Warrior (2/2; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 ueot.)
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak, Aether Gale, Air Elemental, Concentrate
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Melkor, you didn't put a ctr on a troop from your Deeproot Tree site at the end of your turn.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore the 3 tile I was reserving

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak, Aether Gale, Air Elemental, Concentrate
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt
(U) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Drover of the Mighty (3/3 because I control a Dinosaur; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a Dinosaur.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Thanks for the reminder, I actually did put the counter on my Vampire token, I just didn't say I did.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Unwitting Accomplice
Event
Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. I guess I'll take Mooseman's Marauder.

And I'll attack Mooseman with him :eek:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Drover of the Mighty (3/3 because I control a Dinosaur; ~ gets +2/+2 as long as I control a Dinosaur.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(T,A) Angrath's Marauders (Human Pirate, 4/4, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the Hoarder dies.

I'll reserve the right-most 1 water tile.

Done
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

(T) Angrath's Marauders (Human Pirate, 5/5, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.)

Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom, StormFleet Aerialist, Mass Mutiny, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
I'll Explore the 1 tile above Melkor's right most one

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UUT) Swamp
(U) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(T) Angrath's Marauders (Human Pirate, 5/5, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.)

Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom, StormFleet Aerialist, Mass Mutiny, Dire Fleet Hoarder
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Thanks for reminding him Spidey, I wish I wasn't repaying you with death

Untap, Upkeep, Draw (I Study the Nine Rivers, look at the top 4)

I cast Bishop of the Bloodstained and I'll target Spiderman for 7, responses?

Command Zone:
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (U) (U) Plains x4

(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)
(U) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, Can't Block)
(U) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, Can't Block)
(S) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3, when ~ enters the battlefield, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire you control)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Alright, now for the rest of you puny non-Vampiric souls. I cast Zealous Persecution, which is copied by the Jade Reflection. My creatures get +2/+2 and your creatures all get -2/-2, responses?