Laugh at this...Invasion Spoiler

N

NeuroDeus

Well Mag2 is not releasing Gold and Lands (the most difficult to design if they were fake...) because :-

"Because of the fact that necromagic.com didn't credit us for the spoiler they put on their site, I'm not planning to put the rest of the spoiler online. If you all send them protest emails, I'll come back on my decision. Mail them weird stuff (SPAM mails, etc.) at here."

Interesting is it? First they give us all the colours now he is not giving us gold... U call that E-Zine? How many million of times mags stole articles and coloums with each other and did not credit the other?...

F*CK MAG2 - I wanna see the gold...

C

Cateran Emperor

I read that. This is hilarious, but I stll believe the rest of the spoiler is at least based in truth. I think they just don't have the gold and lands.

B

bgbowerman

Everybody:

Mag2 has added the land & gold spoilers to their pages; invasion7.htm & invasion8.htm.

I have added mag2's list to my suitcase-format invasion rumors file. You can get it and import it from http://home.mmcable.com/bowerman/magic.htm.

It looks like there are 5 cards missing between Gold & Artifacts, #s 292-296. I will doublecheck to be sure.

Enjoy!
Ben g. Bowerman

Edit: mtgnews says there are 'double' cards in 292-296. I have added those to my invasion rumors, too.
Ben

[Edited by bgbowerman on September 19th, 2000 at 08:28 PM]

C

Cerberus

So ends that stuped junk
I am glad that the gold finaly got released