Anyone up for Explorers of Ixalan?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If that one didn't work, let me know and I'll head over to that testing message board and spam it with images in different formats...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So question: if only one source damages the player, *all* sites are eligible to be taken? I read it as one site per source of damage... not that it would have mattered on my last turn, but just good to know....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Bellowing Aegiosaur

Done

Melkor: 11
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Hand: 3
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
(T) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, ~ can't block)
(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(S) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink) ~1 +1/+1 counter~

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)

Vow of Lightning (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(U) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 16
Command Zone: Plunder the Plunderers (Quest: The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two Treasure tokens.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

(U) Rancor (enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return ~ to its owner's hand.)

(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Graveyard: Forest, Forest
Exile:

Spiderman: 16
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Raptor Companion (4/2 from ctr) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So question: if only one source damages the player, *all* sites are eligible to be taken? I read it as one site per source of damage... not that it would have mattered on my last turn, but just good to know...
That sparked something familiar in my memory and I just double-checked. Yep. "Only one site can be conquered per combat." I'd forgotten that line. I'll post a fixed board...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Gave Melkor his walls back.

Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

Vow of Lightning (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 16
Command Zone: Plunder the Plunderers (Quest: The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two Treasure tokens.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

(U) Rancor (enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return ~ to its owner's hand.)

(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, actually, that does change my turn a little then. Aside from the above, attack Oversoul with a Saproling and gain control of Deeproot Tree site. Then at the end of my turn, I'll put a counter on the Aegiosaur.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 15
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

Exile:

Command Zone: Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

(T) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (4/6 from ctr; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's cute that you left your other guys untapped. My River Sneak is going to go right past them. :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Attack Oversoul with the saproling for 1
Rigging Runner
Coat with Venom on the runner
Prismatic Lens
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
Vow of Lightning ( EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/4, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~ ~Bundled up~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

Exile:

Command Zone: Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (4/6 from ctr; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Island. Hm, I still want that Deeproot Tree. Attack Spidey and take it. Air Elemental, done. Put counter from Deeproot Tree on Air Elemental.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
Vow of Lightning ( EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/4, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~ ~Bundled up~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone: High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U,U) Treasure token x2 (they're like Lotus Petals, but in token form)

(S) Air Elemental (5/5; Flying.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Trample. First strike. Cannot attack Mooseman. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Exile:

Spiderman: 8
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heh. I saw Mooseman had taken his turn and just went because I was after him. Didn't even notice that Melkor hadn't gone yet. So it's Mooseman's fault? :p

Melkor

For shame, though I'll just let it slide if you guys want to give me an untapped indestructible Time Vault.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp, Vampire Noble, attack Oversoul with my Interloper and Vampire, stealing the Pirate's Market, done

Melkor: 11 13?
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(T) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink) ~1 +1/+1 counter~
(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 15 11?
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Attack Oversoul with the saproling for 1
Draw a card for Cannons to Port
Rigging Runner
Coat with Venom on the runner
Prismatic Lens
Done

Melkor: 11 13?
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 10
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, attack Oversoul...oh wait, I can't do that even though it's what everyone else is doing. Play Island. Well, I'm still going to try to take my Tree back and also I'm still going to create those treasure tokens (or rather, they were already created). Also summoning an Air Elemental and using Deeproot Tree on it. Done.

Melkor: 13
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Trample. First strike. Cannot attack Mooseman. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boy.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Raptor Hatchling
Attack Oversoul with the Saprolings and Aegiosaur
Responses/blocks/dmg?

Melkor: 13
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T,A) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(T,A) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(T,A) Bellowing Aegiosaur (4/6 from ctr; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile: