Anyone up for Explorers of Ixalan?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
High and Dry, Pirates' Market
Site
At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.

(So this one's permanent, but other players can steal it by having their creatures damage Mooseman in combat).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
OK. I'd initially waited to see if you were going to use the site, then I just sort of left that there and forgot to post anything further. I'll take my turn when I get home.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Island, explore the first beach tile of the game...

Deeproot Tree
Site
At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.

Well, I have a feeling that I won't be holding onto that for very long. I guess I'll attack Mooseman with River Sneak, take his site, put a counter on River Sneak from Deeproot Tree, then discard a Forest to High and Dry. Done.

Melkor: 18
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Hand: 4
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

(S) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, ~ can't block)

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)

(U) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 17
Command Zone: High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.), Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Hand: 6
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (3/3; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *2 +1/+1 counters*

Graveyard: Forest
Exile:

Spiderman: 18
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Let's see if I get this right.

Attack Oversoul with a Saproling for 1 and to take control of the Deeproot Tree site
Forest
Raptor Companion
Another Prismatic Lens

Done - put a ctr on the Companion

Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

(S) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, ~ can't block)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 16
Command Zone: High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (3/3; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *2 +1/+1 counters*

Exile:

Spiderman: 18
Command Zone: Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Plains

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(S) Raptor Companion (4/2 from ctr) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

Don't know, the latest picture isn't loading, so I was just picking one that I thought was still there.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Huh? Anyone else having trouble with the picture not loading? I can see it, but that might not mean much...

The reason I asked is because there are six remaining ocean tiles on the left side, so the middle one could be either of two. But now that I think about it, "middle far left" sounds more like the one above the one that is partially hanging off the table in the picture, because that one is more of corner piece...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Walls of Adanto
Site
Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.

Melkor

Plains

I attack Spiderman with Vampire Interloper to take control of the Deeproot Tree site

Cast Paladin of the Bloodstained

Done - put a ctr on the Vampire token

Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

(T) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, ~ can't block)
(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(S) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink) ~1 +1/+1 counter~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone: High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman: 18 16?
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Plains

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Swamp
Vow of Lightning on Oversouls Sneak
Explore the bottom most 1 tile (if there are two, i can't see the image), then the left most one.
Done

Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

Vow of Lightning (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (5/5; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *2 +1/+1 counters* ~ Lit up bigtime~

Exile:

Spiderman: 16
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cannons to Port
Quest
The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.

No idea what went wrong with the image. I can see it here at home, but I've seen it now from multiple computers that aren't even all in the same city. But I'll see if I can get this next one working properly for everyone...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Forest, Explore the middle ocean tile on the far right...

Plunder the Plunderers
Quest
The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two Treasure tokens.

Rancor on River Sneak. Attack Melkor, paying 1 to Walls of Adanto. Gimme dem sites. Done. I'll discard a Forest to draw a card off the Pirate's Market. And of course, I'll put another +1/+1 counter on my Sneak.

Melkor: 11
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) (T) (T) Plains x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

Vow of Lightning (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone: Plunder the Plunderers (Quest: The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two Treasure tokens.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island
(T,T) Forest

(U) Rancor (enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return ~ to its owner's hand.)

(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Graveyard: Forest, Forest
Exile:

Spiderman: 16
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile: