Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In case anyone was wondering, I've leveled Tomas up. I don't know which spells Rokapoke would pick to learn, but that can't be helped right now.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'll level too, given the chance. Will also visit the Armorsmith looking to see if there's anything I can use that's on sale...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Bump for Melkor
You beat me to it! I was procrastinating a bit on finishing character sheet updates for the whole party because I still didn't have anything from Melkor. I'll finish up everyone else's stuff and give it a bit more time, then probably just level Kelgar up and have him spend a bunch of time praying or something if I don't hear anything...

Melkor

It's against it. That's why we had a schism with the Eastern branch. I'll level up (assuming I have the gold) and then preach the glory of Sigmar to the people.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's against it. That's why we had a schism with the Eastern branch. I'll level up (assuming I have the gold) and then preach the glory of Sigmar to the people.
You have, by far, the most gold of anyone in the party. It's combination of several factors that I honestly didn't track individually, but the net result was you having more gold than other people. Without having crunched numbers on it, the biggest factor would be that you didn't buy as much stuff (Dorgath has earned plenty of gold, but has consistently been purchasing useful equipment in settlements, both because Spiderman opted to and because there's just more equipment available to a dwarf than to a warrior-priest).

And with that, I'm out of excuses. Character sheets in the main thread to be fully updated in short order. Probably. It'll happen rather soon. I think.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Dammit, Melkor showed up. C'mon... fancy boots... you know you want them. I can de-fancify them, if needed.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Character sheets in the main thread have been updated for everyone except Throg and Carrow. Once any purchases or other settlement decisions are made for them, I'll update those two as well. Revaethan's sheet is also updated there, even though he's a NPC. Tomas is tentatively a NPC at this time as well...

Let me know if you have any questions regarding your new character sheets. Oh, I guess I should note that Ty triggered an event and his debtor kidnapped him and took half of his gold. Ty escaped in time to rejoin the party. The net result is that his debt has gone down, but he's considerably poorer than the other members of the party, even big spender Dorgath. But I wouldn't shed any tears for the Pit Fighter just yet...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You have a chance of it happening until you completely clear your debt. In some scenarios the agents take items from you and subtract their gold value from your debt. This time you got the "half your gold" scenario.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hehe.

So just curious since I didn't keep a copy of the old character sheet, what rune(s) did I get from my most recent trip? Also, do I specify when I want to use the double attack ability of the Smiting Rune and the Double Damage ability of the Death Rune? I'm thinking yes, but just want to be sure...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So just curious since I didn't keep a copy of the old character sheet, what rune(s) did I get from my most recent trip?
All of the Dwarven Guildmaster Runes except for a single Rune of Smashing, which you had purchased in Middenheim a couple of months ago from Dorgath's perspective (and four years ago from yours).

Also, do I specify when I want to use the double attack ability of the Smiting Rune and the Double Damage ability of the Death Rune? I'm thinking yes, but just want to be sure...
Correct.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. That's a lot of forging :D

Man, I bet I could have used that in the last boss fight... good thing the Wand worked... :D