About the cast of the Weatherlost...

C

Cateran Emperor

Piece of advice to applicants: try and suggest a role you want to be, don't just ask to be in it ;)

A

Almindhra

So when is the next portion of the story coming out?...I'm pooping my pants here waiting for it...You left off at such a good part!!...

W

Whimsical

Mister Emperor Cat is correct as usual ... <wonders if the message she's trying to get across isn't making it>

Let me attempt to spell this out clearly...

NO REASON, NO ROLE.

There. I really dislike shouting (even in text), but the apparent vagueness of my request forced moi to do it. <sighs> Kapish?

Mister Duel sir ... <laughs> You want to be Orim? Hmmmm... let me think about it. ;)

The next story will be written in a while, I guess. I mean, it's about a week 'till the Invasion pre-release here (yay!) ... so that gives me about 6 days before I totally lose mah concentration and dignity to start slavering over all those fancy new cards... :D

P

Purple_jester

Whimsy! how about you invite Ed to guest star as... Serra! Wouldn't it be interesting? See, Serra's already a planeswalker, and she's out there somewhere, so the Weatherlost might have found her, nad Ed's like a planeswalker here in the CPa 'cause he's got godlike powers and can exterminate us ordinary mortals at a flick of his fingers, like he did with Hawaiian Mage's pet dragon and...

<GUEST: Uhm, Ed, in case you haven't noticed, is a guy.>

I know that. I was thinking he'd take the role to get in touch with his inner, true nature.

<GUEST: True nature? Are you suggesting something here?>

Err... No... I don't THINK I'm suggesting anything...

<GUEST: sigh...>

B

Bob

...Urza! He's at the very end! Or I can make a guest appearance! Umm....I could be Starke!

R

Rathian

I wanna play too! Can I be a Bottle Gnome? Why? Coz I haven't the foggiest idea whats going on in the Magic storyline (havent read the books). Besides, bottle gnomes are fun. I'll make a nice R2D2-esque bottle gnome :p

P

Purple_jester

Spidey is correct as usual.

I have another Big Idea (TM)! I love Rathian's idea of playing an R2D2 Bottle Gnome. If so, then can Gizmo play a C3PO-esque Ticking Gnome? Like the golden droid, Gizmo is always very professional and formal. We can have gnomes everywhere!

<GUEST: You and your toys... Ahem... Hi, Spidey. This is the first time I've greeted anyone on these boards. Say "hi" to the wife for me. :)>

It just so happens that all of the gnomes ever created in Magic are useful, not to mention adorably cute. ;)

W

Whimsical

Done! Misters Rathian and Gizmo are part and parcel of the story now... see the thread. ;)

Misters Ogg and Fungal Ice Cream Man will be plugged in as soon as I work out just how to get the crew of the Weatherlost out of the ship... :D

T

terzarima

Hey! I could Make a good Urza, Buwahahahahah semi-phenonal, nearly cosmic powers, bwah. bwah buwahahahaha....

T

terzarima

Okay, I'll state my reasons... I always refer to myself in the third person, I'm crazy(fits in nicely, no?), hmmmmm, I make up odd words... I'll ust leave it at that, send me a PM Whimsical if you want a full biography..

W

Whimsical

My head really hurts right now ... so this is going to be my last post for tonight. Unfortunately, it has to be this one. I realize maybe I should post about ademis' application tomorrow ... when I don't feel like breaking heads. Tough.

No.

Is that clear enough, mister ademis sir? Those reasons will not suffice to let you be Urza. As a matter of fact, Urza is never going to be in the storyline. Oh, I don't know ... somebody with the raw power of a planeswalker in that story. There goes the neighbourhood. Jeez.

If it's any consolation though ... I'll TRY to work you into the story. When and if a character crops up in there, you get it. Okay?

Now stop bugging me with both public and private posts. I have a headache.

T

terzarima

Ha! Okay I'm sorry, My blood pressure is returning to normal... ahhhh thank you anyways, again sorry