Invasion: Fact Or Fiction

D

DÛke

...I have to say that this card is the best.
Common on people, it's an Uncommon! I would play it if it was a rare.

Here's an example to show you how good this card is:

Top 5 cards:
1 Island
1 Counterspell
1 Miscalculation
1 Island
1 Morphling

Heck even

1 Island
1 Island
1 Counterspell
1 Thwart
1 Island

Now, and there are TONS, and I mean TONS of other good combinations.
Now, how would anyone deal with this BIG PROBLEM:)!?

I get to choose what pile, and I can SEE what cards are in which pile, so what are you gonna do? Ok, well, you could take half an hour to try to solve this huge problem.

Personally, a card this good has got to be Fiction:).

D

Duel

It's a good card. With a friend in a group game, it's 3U, draw 5 cards!

J

JKA2545

Hrm, it seems great for multiplayer, but i'm not sure if it'd be totally viable in tournament play. It relies way too much on chance. Card advantage is always good, but it's a little risky. I still say Skizzik is gonna be the best invasion card out there :)

D

Duel

Wrong. blue has some major disadvantages, notably obliterate, the first uncounterable mass destruction spell ever. But card drawing is covered. With T2 soothsaying, Accumulated knowledge, and fact or fiction, (any one of those is good enough to splash blue for) blue may just become powerful despite WOTC's attempts to screw it. Plus if the spoiler is right, it holds LOTS of powerful enchantments that will slip right through Void and Obliterate.

A

Apollo

Um, JKA? There's no element of chance. Basically, you have your choice of the top five cards and probably another card or two to go with it.

D

Duel

Look, it's either 3U, and draw the best card(s) of the top 5, making it a great searcher, or draw the others of the 5, making it huge card advantage.

Blue has some wonderful stuff in here.