Logos

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Well, yes the 1st logo was already chosen. I took out the Greater Good thing and reduce the size (28 or so KB from 90+). Same URL, http://total-des.hypermart.net/cpa/cpa1.jpg

And according to the polls, it looks like #10 is the most popular.. with a whapping (sp?) 4 votes! Anyone have any problems with using numero diez?

-mike
CPA Member
"Is this Council of Players like the Jedi Council?"

K

K1

Hi Ed,

Ok, when I went back to the polls, turned out I was still allowed to vote on the two issues I didn't vote on last time. The submit messages are just screwy, but the polls function as they should.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
K1,
Thanx for the info. I don't think there's much I can do about it cuz I don't write CGI/Perl and I just did a cheap little hack since I couldn't get the pop-ups to go away...Stupid "-->" operator. Sorry..

-mike
CPA Member
"Is this Council of Players thing like the Jedi Council? How many movies you in?"

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
The 1st logo is terrific! I've already made desktop wallpaper out of it!

TomB

C

cubeslave

It looks like you guys had more logos before, now I only see two. My vote is for the first one, I like it a lot better than the second. No reason, I just do.
Pete

I

igfett

the ten logo's the poll has you choose between can be viewed here;
http://total-des.hypermart.net/cpa/cpalogos.gif
the first of those 2 is basicly already chosen.

B

Baron Sengir

I like the first one a lot. Put me down as for it.

I remain
The Baron

C

Child of Gaea

That is a good logo,Waubers, but the mmana symbols are copywrited.

Child of Gaea
The harder you push, the stronger we become.

W

Waubers

I made the colored spheres with some clip art I have. I purposly made it so that they are just spheres and NOT mana sysmbols because then WotC could come down and beat on me for Copy Right infringment. I did notice that I forgot to make the back ground transparent so just visualize it for now like that.