Alright now...

R

Rando

Why am I still an ordinary member instead of a veteran member? I thought you just had to have 100+ posts?

And I'm tired of all the people that joined at the same time or after me that have like 500 posts.
What could you possibly have to say that you can get 500 posts in 1 month! I'll be the first to admit that I post a lot of crap and I only have 100 something!

...but that is for another thread.

D

dw51688

Since you have a nickname it won't change automatically. You have to PM Zadok with the request.

K

krichaiushii

Also, I believe a small handful of those that have an enormous amount of posts just changed screennames and had Zadok and company transfer the old numbers.

Everyone else justs posts... a lot.

J

Jaws10387

Some people seem to post constantly... Like dw51688 he has 400+ in a week or 2 I don't think that everyone who post a lot spams. just a certain few...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably a lot of the posts number are gained by participating in the Battle Forum... don't worry about it, Rando. We don't think any less of you... :)

E

ErinPuff

I've been here since July and still have less than 50 posts.. :)

A

Apollo

Probably a lot of the posts number are gained by participating in the Battle Forum...
This coming from the guy who's racking up posts singing New Kids on the Block songs and getting beat up by Whimsical :p

D

DÛke

...aren't New Kids a boy band?

Anyway, about the number of posts, Rando, you should know better man! It doesn't matter how many posts you have, it's the quality, not the quantity:). You, post a lot of crap? You don't:)...You think you do because you made the rule up and decided to follow it.
Don't set rules to follow...but, make the rules to be used at the exact momment.

H

Hawaiian mage

DUke.
Regestered a month ago.
Has 618 posts.
Rounded estimate = 20 posts per day.

And your talking about spam misusage?

G

Gerode

I think I'm moving along well with 25 posts in my first week. Some posts have been in the "New Members' forum. Not like anybody's listening to my ramble… ;)
Gerode: <Not listening to Gerode's ramble>

C

Cerberus

I post crape to but I have only been here one week and I have 130 posts or so

N

Namielus

yes crape is what he says he posts, but I'm gonna have to say that he posts cr@p. The humanity, why o why did you have to grab that 'e' to bastardise your little speech?

K

krichaiushii

Maybe he meant to say "crepe"?

Like spinach crepes in cheese sauce? That sounds good...

Is this crepe comment cr@p? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apollo:
Probably a lot of the posts number are gained by participating in the Battle Forum...
This coming from the guy who's racking up posts singing New Kids on the Block songs and getting beat up by Whimsical
But it's all right beCAUSE I'm getting beat up, right? I mean, if I was winning, then I'd see your point... :)

And what's wrong with my singing? SHE started it; plus, just think of it as those quotes Ferret used to put up (admittedly, infinitely less quality, but hey...)

"Step Three (three, three), It's just Yooou and Meeee..."

:D

J

JKA2545

Just wondering, why does everyone care about post numbers so much in here? I honestly don't see whats so great...