Fantasy Football 2014

turgy22

Nothing Special
I need Foles to perform in a different league to give me the win.
You mean Sproles? Also, you're the favorite in your match by 92%, with an 81-point buffer to start. Unless Andrew Luck throws four TDs to Reggie Wayne, I think you'll be 2-0.

C

Child of Gaea

You mean Sproles? Also, you're the favorite in your match by 92%, with an 81-point buffer to start. Unless Andrew Luck throws four TDs to Reggie Wayne, I think you'll be 2-0.
No I actually meant Foles. I am in the league with guys from Motl magictraders.com as well. I won all three leagues I'm in this week and the Bears won so it couldn't have been better unless the Cowboys lost.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone picked up my guys that I dropped this week... I sure hope they don't come back and bite me :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I think I did, but I need possible bench players..... it's just speculation at this point.
Anyone interested in making a trade.....

turgy22

Nothing Special
I don't think I can spare any of my running backs, but I'd trade a WR for a TE. Not Julio Jones or Dez Bryant, though.

D

DarthFerret

Hi guys, sorry I was unable to get in on this one this year. I blame the severe lightning storm that fried my computer, my hectic work schedule, my wife, the Democrats, the Republicans, the Tea Party, the Libertarians, the Russians, and anyone else but myself! :cool: Good luck to you guys. Not sure how much I can be on lately, using a borrowed monitor until things come around a bit! See ya!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like this is a rebuilding year.... I keep leaving my best production guys for the week on the bench...