Fantasy Football 2013

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just found out what it is... man, it changed a lot in a week :) I disabled Keepers as we didn't discuss it and it doesn't seem right to spring it now. So it's back to everyone's up for grabs.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, no word on Live Draft, so I turned Autodraft to Ready. It should be completed sometime between now and 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday 9/3.

R

rokapoke

Did anybody pre-rank? I thought I would have a chance to do that today.

R

rokapoke

I didn't, but I think they are pre-ranked based on expected performance.
They are, but I usually like to change things up a bit. That probably explains my overwhelming success in this league.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Me too, but that's why I like it better when we can do a live draft, though I think I've had a similar success rate...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I pre-ranked while also changing the dummy team's pre-ranking to pick at the bottom of the list. I think I can just drop the dummy team to avoid all of the drama and decisions, now that the draft has been completed.

train finally got back to me yesterday so checking to see if he can join after the draft has been done...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't drop the dummy team but I dropped all of the players. Still not sure if train can join, I guess he can try and tell me what if he's successful or not.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Which is good, because with this team I'll take all the help I can get...lol

D

DarthFerret

sorry for not joining up this year, been very busy getting my new property prepared to place a house on it. Probably just as well as I won't have much time this season. Maybe I can get back in on it next year

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No prob DF, thanks for checking in and hope to see you next year!

rokapoke[/b said:
You should have drafted Peyton Manning.
Yeah, just my luck to face him in the opening match and him having a stellar first game... :(