Where are you?

Z

Zadok001

And I live almost directly opposite of Ferret, in Portland, OR.

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

N

nekrataal

My name is Jimmy McPherson and I am a Junior in High School. I also live in Oregon, just like Zadok001, but live in Klamath Falls. I'm way to the south of Portland, almost on the border with California. And sadly, the nearest card shop/game store is 100+ miles away from me either in Bend, Medford, Eugene or Grants Pass :( so most of my playing is done in a play group of buddies from school.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
My name is Mike Sullivan and I will be a sophmore. I live in Pennsylvania, in a small town called Fogelsville, which is around Allentown, which is 1 hour north of Philly. As I said, I'm a student, but I also do web design. (btw, anyone want a website :eek:] )

-mike

D

Dune Echo

My name is Kirsin Koch (yes, that is a guy's name) and I live in Middletown, OH, just between Cincinnati and Dayton. I'm 20 and work as a press operator in a factory. I'm also training to be a computer tech for Alternate Resource Corporation. Ferret, you're thirty?! OLD TIMER for Magic. :)

Y

Young Jedi

I live by igfetty. I remember the time when we couldn't afford all those Magic cards so we ended up buying those Championship decks. Now it's completely different - after only half a year. We both have the resources to make decks on par with those.

N

nekrataal

I remember at my school when I had first showed off my four Cursed Scrolls and everyone was in total awe. Only a few days later everyone went out and bought the championship decks and were using the golden scrolls. Now did I feel stupid for buying/trading so heavily for those things. :(

Ferret

Staff member
I'm curious. Where is everyone? It'd be neat to see how much of the world we have covered.

I'll start.
Everyone knows my name is Dave McKenzie. I live the Tampa Bay area in Florida.
I'm 30 and work as a tech support guy for a major ISP.

-ferret

"...next..."

I

igfett

I'm Evan Miller. I live summers in CA with my father, and go to school in gilbert, AZ, while living with my mother. I'm a junior in the same HS that richard meng (young jedi) is a sophmore at.

Ferret

Staff member
Yeah, I'm 30. Been playing since I was 25 - around the same time I started going to clubs, drinking, smoking, and being silly - kind of like a belated childhood...

...now, I'm just down to two vices: coffee and Magic.

-ferret

"...where's my cane? Which one of you whippersnapper stole my cane?

C

Child of Gaea

My name is Jaimie Brunken(male) and I live in a very small town in South Dakota named MT. Vernon. I'm 23 and have been playing casually for about two years now. All of my old playing buddies except for Baron Sengir have moved on so I've cut down on the Magic to only once or twice a week. It sure doesn't mean my enthusiasm for the game is any less though! I do love to beat Baron's ass every chance I get. I'm surprised he hasn't posted yet. I wonder where he's at?

Child Of Gaea

He's probably off on another wild spanking spree in the cornfields. Damn I wish he'd quit that.

K

K1

Alright, I guess its my turn.

I live in Palo Alto, CA during the summer, and work for Cisco Systems, doing some CGI stuff for them.

For the rest of the year, I'm in Claremont, CA partying.. I mean studying as a to be sophomore. Major? CS.

B

Baron Sengir

You're asking for an ass-kicking, Gaea...

Anyway, My name is (drum roll) Anthony Scott. My friends call me Tony, tho. I am twenty-three and am enrolled in Dakota Wesleyan University in the sh*tty little town of Mitchell. Hell, I guess it's better that Mt. Vernon, tho. I usually end up in that town about once a week to hand Child of Gaea his weekly beating.

I remain
The Baron

Get out the whoopin' stick, Gaea, and bracd yourself. Baron's comin' over!!!

D

Drik2

Hello
My name is Luis Lopez. I am also 30 and live in Tampa, Florida. Besides taking Geritol :) I work at the USF (Univ of S. Florida)

C

CthulhuDragon

My name is Joshua Peterson. I live in Salem, OR, but I go to College in Klamath Falls, OR. So I can sympathize with nekrataal(small world). There is not much there, so I just play with the other Dorm Rats. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Jeez, if 30's an OLD TIMER to you guys, then at 38 what the heck am I?
My name's Tom Bergmann, and I've been playing Magic since Revised/Fallen Empires. I live in the suburb of Chicago called Brookfield. No, I don't live in the zoo, though sometimes my house resembles one. I work for Motorola in the warehouse, which is also sometimes a zoo.

F

Faxe

Hello you all!!!
My name is Marcio Rego and i'm from Brazil.
Yes, here in Brazil people play Magic. Yes, we play Soccer, eat Bananas and Mulatas : )
I live in Rio de Janeiro and play Magic since Revised/Fallen, but I was only once in a DCI's championship. I have competitive Decks but I hate the spirit of "must win" of some people. I hate to see always "The Dojo Decks". I like rogue decks. MY rogue decks.

Wanna new friends, after all!
Sory my english!

And, igfett, you talk english but are americans.
I'm Brazilian, and here we talk Portuguese ;)

N

nekrataal

Cool, the CPA is going international. I've traded with a lot of people in Brazil and have quite a few Portuguese cards.

Hey CthulhuDragon, thats pretty cool you attend school in Klamath Falls. Are you one of those guys that sometimes plays Magic at Renaldo's? I might have seen you around.

W

Waubers

I live in Waubeka Wisconsin - Home of flag Day june 14th. Its a bout 25 min north of milwaukee

W

Waubers

Waubeka has about 200 people in it so its vey small. The industry there consists of 3 taverns. It is near Fredonia which has like 1700 people but there is nothing in fredonia.
My school has a whooping 350 people in it and 6 people who play magic - thank god for the internet or else I would still be playing with Ice age and 4 th editiion. Because of the internet me and my friends are able to keep up on whts going on - like this site!