Pet Creature...

M

magicman_moe

oh hell id just get me an lord of the pit and find me a breeding pit or sa spirit link man
or a serra angel
or mebbe a dakmore sorceress(my freinds go nuts over the artwork(6th ed.)
and if i couldnt get any of them
well id get a versuvian or just a plain clone and turn it into somethin cool
but id looooove a shivan dragon hahahahahah
noone will ever piss me off again!

T

Taysir

I think it would be very nice to own a Licid of some sort, especially since I already have 136 of them. I'd really like the Shadow, Phasing, or Slippery Licids from the Invitationals, but they are not in print. Sad me. However, in terms of most practical pet, I'd have to go with Jhoira's Toolbox. That thing would be a godsend for a college student!

K

K9Archmage

A pet, eh. I don't suppose there is an evil hamster card... Hmmm. Probably a wurm of some sort, or a drake, or a dragon, or a hellkite.

Hoipa

T

Turtlewax Joe

I personaly want a Whiptoung Frog...

Turtlewax Joe: mom can I keep him?!
Mom: NO!!
Whiptoung Frog: *ribitt!* *sound of whip piercing human flesh*
Mom: *sound of dead person hitting floor*
Turtlewax Joe: Bad mutant frog!Bad!:)

K

K9Archmage

I want a pet uncle istvan!

Me: mom, can i keep him?
Mom: Ahhh! Son! theres a hobo in the house!

Or a pet ball lightning

mom: Son! Get the baseball bat! A huge bulbous mostrosity is heading towards the door!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i want an avenging angel and some bottle gnomes

M

MrXarvox

I'd have a deadly insect. The ORIGINAL one, not the stupid "ever-bigger bug" from Masques. I'm talking about the one from, is it Alliances? With the VENOM being it's deadly trait. And the pictures are pretty too.

And then I'd have my horde of blood pets. They're so cute, and then you KILL THEM!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

D

dw51688

Why only one?

I will take all the angels!

Selenia is mine DUKE!!!!!!

T

Teferi

Magic character as a pet....hmmm...i'd definitly pick a Verdunt Force

T

Turtlewax Joe

I'll take the Whiptuong Frog:p...but.................
I'd also like a Mischievous Poltergiest, we could pick up chicks at the mall !! ;)

L

Landkiller

Lord of the Pit would make an excellent pet, if only I had an everlasting supply of sacrifices to darkness to sustain it. In lack of that, I choose Ornithopter, because I'm broke and have no business buying a pet, much less upkeeping it.

H

HumanError

I'm a bit partial to Leaping Lizard myself.

Probably because I own one. She doesn't leap much and she just sleeps on top of her log all day, but she's cute enough where that's really all she has to do.

Guys who want the Doppelganger and the other female Magic characters? You need to get out more, you really do...

G

Gizmo

Never.
I think you need to talk to the Frisco crew if you want Fog.

But surely it has to be Ertai`s Familiar, not only is he super-cute (and kind of like a Mogwai) but you`d only have to feed him every other day, making him one of the cheapest pets to keep.

Or maybe a Hyalopterous Lemure.
Declawed, natch.

T

train

B.F.M. - no mom, I didn't see anything run up the stairs to hide in my closet....

N

Nightstalkers

Try meeting our Spirit of the Night.

we hope you would like to be eaten and not burned or buried when you die.

Attachments