Pet Creature...

N

NeuroDeus

If you had to have a pet from the various creature that exist in Magic, which would be yours....

MY CHOICE : A JHOVALL TIGER

S

sageridder

Mirri,I just love a gal who purrs when you stroke her.

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll wait till they have creature type "Nymph" before I choose...

S

smurfturd

I would pick a Vesuvan Doppelganger, then it could turn into any Ho i wanted.

T

Thrash Golem

i'd choose alexi, zephyr mage hehhehe and my pet sidekick would be polar kraken

P

Purple_jester

I want a Beeble!

<GUEST: It'll wreck every household appliance you own... :rolleyes: >

Oh, yeah. That's right. Fine then! I want a Hyalopterous Lemur! It's so cuuuute! And it flies, too. Imagine all of the cute tricks I can teach it! :D

Hey, Zadok, are you sure you want a pet that will explode the very next time that you take part in a contact sport? Spore frogs are very protective of their families, of which you as it's caretaker would be an extension. If that ever happens, you can hand-wash or machine-wash your clothes to get rid of the larger frog-ments. However, for the spores, you'll have to take more drastic measures. If you inhale any, it's hormonal component acts as a downer, inhibiting any adrenaline your body might be secreting. In simpler terms, you'll become totally non-aggressive for the better part of an hour. You can shorten the "happy hour" by drinking coffee or tea or anything with a lot of caffeine. ;)

T

Thrash Golem

The cutest pets would be

Hyalopterous Lemure
Jackal Pup
Kird Ape
Spore Frog

think of more

C

Cateran Emperor

I want a pet Elvish Ranger (you know which one I mean ;) )

A

Apollo

Darsh! I want the Pheldagriff too! I collect them! I have a hippo deck! I really am you! Aaaahhhh! I have a dual personality and I don't even know it, although I do now! Next time you have control of the body, leave me a note by the phone, OK? That'll prove it.

[Someone's been watching Fight Club WAY too many times... --Zadok001]

D

Darsh

The thing is that even I don't know when I have control of your body it just sorta happens sometimes.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

One of 2 things:
A. Hazzy Homo
2. Eater of the Dead (summon-Eater) i love that summon name:)

C

Cerberus

I would want a troublesome spiret because I don't want to get into trouble alone some one else to blame it on

N

Namielus

[me]stares at Cerberus and wonders, "umm you play secect force", there afterward goes into a comotos state[/me]

C

Cerberus

What ever you think Namielus! You loss to that deck so it does not matter to me at all does it matter to you?

N

Namielus

I mean like you like force right, isn't force the creature you like best??