How strong are we???

G

Genesis

I just want to ask how many headcounts (CPA members) we have? Do we now reach a hundred? If anyone know this please post your reply.

Ferret

Staff member
Hm, all we need is for Ed (Mike) to do a count of registered users and we'll know...

-ferret

"...duck, duck, duck, GOOSE!"

Z

Zadok001

Too late, I just did it. The members total at 38. In no particular order, they are:

Azhrei
Baron Sengir*
Child of Gaea*
CthulhuDragon
Deckbuilder
Drik2
DuneEcho*
Ed Sullivan*
Faxe
Ferret*
Genesis
Hooby
JF
JohnPopeII
K1
LazarusL
Lymanicus
Masticore
Noj the Necromancer
PhilBert
Rubberchikken
SirBratley
Stark
TomB
Veldrane of Sengir*
Waubers
Young Jedi*
Zadok001*
bane
cubeslave
force of nature
qabe
igfett*
majere666
mattw
nekrataal*
theDevil
theorgg

This is as of 10:20 AM, PST. And, in all likelyhood, I misspelled half of those, but I think they are still (somewhat) comprehinsible...

And I think all the stared people are the founders, to answer another post while I'm here...

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

I

igfett

We are actually quite a bit stronger than that. a lot of people who sent in emails about joining have not registered for the board. by email count we have aproximately 100 people (including founders). just a little short

N

nekrataal

Wow, 100 members. This thing is really going to fly! We have gotten so much done in this last week or so its amazing. Remember our first projection for membership was a couple dozen.

We will become huge especially when hooked up with NewWave.

-nekrataal
"I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot"

N

nueromancer

chalk up another registered member. i'm a late comer to the group.

"Mostly they come out at night. Mostly:

Ferret

Staff member
To answer the question posed by the title of this thread: We are DAMNED strong!

We have a member list that's growing daily and will shoot like a rocket when our site is up and we are fomally recognised by the Magic Community. People will tremble before us. WotC will listen to us and everyone will know that we'll be silent no longer. Our time has come. (Hmmm, I should throw this in my first article...)

-Ferret, CPA Council

"...we are not the Future of Magic, we've always been the Present..."

Z

Zadok001

A quick check to our e-mail says exactly 110 people have sent e-mails to us and gotten responses. Wheee! That beats the 25 I predicted back on the Dojo Forums...

CPA Member

Z

Zadok001

And I'm bored, so I just checked the number of people registered here, count comes up at 53! Very immpressive...

CPA Member