HI! I'm a new memeber.

S

stonehold

I figures.... what the heck, and decided to join an M:TG league (well, kind of). Anyway, my icq# is 39471783.
anyone who plays a simple and fun game of apprentice, please feel free to contact me. until then, chiao!

W

Whimsical

Wrong section of the CPA message board, kind sir.

<calmly waits for the admin to boot this thread over to the New Members section>

In the interim, welcome to the asylum ... orange nicks are available once mister Zadok sir pops back in from vacation ... a chiao is a small furry animal used as a pet, oh wait. Wrong chiao. :D

Have fun!

P

Purple_jester

Don't you mean c'iao? A "chiao" sounds too much like "chia" which is a wooden animal figurine with seeds implanted in it, allowing prolific growth of furry-type plant life in the spand of 1 to 2 weeks.

BTW, for anyone else reading these replies and wondering why Whimsy mentioned a wrong forum, this was originally poster in "Genral CPA Stuff".

now, to wait for the vigilant Founders to kick in... :)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Welcome!

Once again i steal Zadok's nickname speech. I know he his on vacation this weekend but 'm doing it anyway. I edited it a little. cut and paste::
/begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech} ::end cut and paste

D

dw51688

WELCOME

If you want to do the different colored text thing, consult Griffith SE

W

Whimsical

Purple ... I do believe the man is referring to ch'ao, a form of paper currency used by the more "civilized" nations in the fantasy world of Kara-Tur ... oh, wait. :)

Ciao. Often used in English slang to say, "See ya!"
Ciao! Often used as a swear word and exclamation of pain when one is foolish enough to touch an open flame.

There. ONE of them should be correct... :D

C

Cateran Emperor

i'm the local storyline guy in case you'd like to know ;)

Griffith also does those little drawings in the signatures, so contact her if you want one.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Welcome, i'm one of the resident wackos. The walls feel nice and padded.

D

Darsh

ciao-French for bye
chia-animal shaped pottery used to plant herbs, weeds, whatever
Darsh-nutcase, random, casual player, and too sexy for this post
CPA- certainly psycho's alliance
Welcome to the CPA!

P

pallad

HI! the food here is good and the walls are nice and soft, i'm just wondering which jacket to choose, the blue one or the red one, both seem to keep both my arms locked away, but oh well....hehe...hehe...

N

nanokill

hi

welcome to the insanity that is the cpa
this asylum is great.
Nice soft walls, nice inmates(uhh..imean people..yes peolpe thats it)good food, warm, cozy jackets , and don't forget the great medication.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hate this thing. If it weren't for the fact that it has HUGE trunk space, I'd trade it for a Black Lotus.

Anyhow, ::pulls out punch, pie, and ice cream for all members who sign in here:: Welcome to the CPA