I GOT RIPPED!!!

D

dw51688

Has anyone here ever traded someone with the e-mail: Justinh123@aol.com

I sent my payment already but he hasn't sent the cards yet and it has been at least a month. He has a lot of his cards in assembled packs on auction in ebay. He has a lot of power nine cards and many Juzam Djinns and very good cards. If you have traded or bought from him, just post if he ripped you off, or if he actually sent you the cards. Thanks! :D

N

nanokill

he ripped you off. if so try consulting the e-bay staff they
should be able to do something about it. and if he did rip you off and he is posting he has power nine cards, he might or probably is lying about them just to get money, probably using a false e-mail address and phony information. this happens all the time on the web.

C

Cateran Emperor

[finds this ironic after reading the post by the same entitled "happy"]

M

Multani

If you trade enough times, it'll happen.
Unfortunately, my ripper was in England.
Damn Brits! :mad:

Note: No offense to any British people here.

G

godhand3

well you were lucky Multani, I was ripped by a guy from Malaysia.
Damn malaysians.
Note: No offense to any malaysians here.

I will build a massive devise so large it fills the sky, and it will detect all rippers in the world and suck them up like a giant vacuum, and distributes all their cards and money among members of the mighty CPA

D

DÛke

...but I'm too late.

I know you didn't rip the Serra Angel guy off, but did you really tell him about the price like you said? I feel not.

This occured because of it.
I warned you of karma. It's not just a paradox.

D

dw51688

Yes, I told him it was worth well over $50 to me. He said that magic was going to go just like pokemon and said that it meant nothing to him since it was soon going to turn into a useless $1 card.

C

Cateran Emperor

[Laughs] Magic go the way of the Doduo? [Smiles at his own wit :D ]

Even if Magic, for some bizarre reason that makes no sense, stopped being supported, we still have the CPA and such to back up our game. Magic will never die unless WE let it.