next invasion

C

caesar

Thank you Riva. But not nessacary. Just give me some Phyrexian legions and I'm ready to fight. My 7,000 Vampire Hounds and 10,000 Hollow Dogs are rabid and ready to kill.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright. i'll be back. let me get them.
*steps through the portal, and comes back with 2000 phyrexian debasers, 4000 phyrexian plaguelords, 2000phyrexian monitors, and 2000 battefield perchers, commander greven il-vec, and crovax himself. *
we are here. predator is on the way, so no worries

C

caesar

I thank you Riva. I must sleep now. Lets start the battle sometime tommorrow. Well good night, everybody *YAWN*. See ya!!

A

Apollo

No, don't attack Ironclaw! The Orcs are the best! I'm sure with an appropriate amount of... encouragement... they could be persuaded to assist us in our cause.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

your welcome ceaser. sleep with a dagger under your pillow. you might get an assassin in the night.
*always a precaution*

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i highly doubt it. orcs are extremely stupid, and when a war can be fought they instantly join in. not picking sides, just making runs on either sides

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Who was it that suggest the next battle would be on Rath or Phyrexia? We have those planes in our metalic grasp. If it weren't for the tratorus witch, we would control Dominaria as well. It was her spell that kept lord Yawgmoth from having all that is his. The rebel plane will be take soon enough.

If you wish, you may start attacking the lesser areas, but stay away from the large areas. Those will be too well defended for an impromtu attack. The small areas are all yours however. Go all out. Take prisioners when possible. The vat priests will appreciate it:)

Also, the rebel caesar is not to be followed with the punishment being death.

N

nanokill

ah. i did not say attack rath and phyrexia, just suggestions
who knows the metathran could be gearing up to attack phyrexia. anyway. nanokill meets dw51688 in the forest to discuse plans. and pie-eater which place do you suggest i should conquer first.

p.s. please send some pies with response, i missed dinner

R

Riva Iron-Grip

excuse you pie-eater. i am yawgmoth's royal bodyguard. he tells me all. i have more control over phyrexia than crovax has. and i say that ceaser can be trusted. and if you think that you want to rebel against my rule, then you will be in the next pie. so dont piss me off. and another thing, anyone who believes that they can go against phyrexia...or...rath, then they shall meet my metallic wrath. now to other things, nano, we must attack an important military/civi point. anywhere will do.

A

Apollo

No, Orcs are cowards. All we have to do is make them more afraid of us than they are of our opponents, and we will have excellent disposable troops.

N

nanokill

ok then apollo you can be the emmisary of our alliance to them. and any ideas where to atack first. someplace small, but vital .ok

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i suppose, if you want to be the one to convince them. but i'm not stupid, so go right ahead.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

You fools know nothing. WE DON'T NEED TO ATTACK ANYWHERE BUT DOMINARIA. We control the rest. And necrofiliac boy, you wanna go, my forces and I got no problem with taking you down.

We already stripped your friend of all rank and possesions. If you help him, thats aiding a Phyrexian heritic. It will cost your forces their lives. So bring on your "metalic wrath" child.

P.S. Noone has control of Phyrexia but the Master of Machines. I think Yawgmoth will be interested in the fact that his "bodyguard" is simply a power-hungry murder. I'll inform him at his dinner in a few minutes. ::Sends pies to whoever it was that asked for them.::

[Edited by Phyrexian Pie-Eater on September 2nd, 2000 at 12:15 AM]

N

nanokill

i know that pie-eater but anywhere specific i meant.
i mean someplace that will really hurt them. come on I know you should have a few suggestions. anyway just tell me where.

and please send some pies with the response. pleeeeezzze:D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

And no, you get to pick where to go. Some little known place would be perfect. It does't matter.

N

nanokill

fine then. nanokill summons a minute part of his army, summons 2 legions each of avatars of woe, fury, and might.
summons 6 swarms of angels. summons 20 legions of moggs, 10 legions of devoted humans, twenty masticores and squees to aid their functions. attacks the northeast part of dominaria and begins working way down, killing all men and warriors and sparing most women and children.captures vast amounts of prisoners and sends them to pie-eater for "processing"

N

nanokill

my legions overtake all adversaries, their piriful armies falling rapidly, their spell shapers becoming captured as soon as they are known where to be hiding. they campaign is looking good the battle should be over soon it the northeast.

N

nanokill

my forces begin spreading to the west engulfing cities and towns , sparing some, annihilating others. while legions attack, i sit down to have some of the pie pie-eater sent me.

hey anybody got milk?

N

nanokill

arrrrgggggg. i hate late night boredom. ok then lets see, nanokill summons a new legion of moggs and fodder cannons and fires them at the dimunitive opposing forces. after the obliteration of the small opposing forces in the area, i settle down to a nice back rub and nap courtousy of my "devoted" angels. :D

N

NeuroDeus

I only command a small group of Rebels most composed of Jhovall Knights and Riders... who needs my services...