next invasion

N

nanokill

ahh. since the battle against keld was terminated i wanted to know, from pie-eater or darsh where the next invasion is going to take place at. Keld is over 65% destoryed their main forces butchered so where next. In dominaria, in rath, in (gasp) phyrexia. i just want to continue with the battles
plus i like the supplied pie. mmmmhmmn. so please send me the information of our next invasion. my forces are ready.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

my forces are also ready.(10000 legions of moggs, and slivers)
i say we take over dominaria. oh and nano, right now i'm working on the site. i had to reformat my comp, so i dont have icq, and it's gonna take a while to dl it. so i'll talk to you through here

C

caesar

I say we take over a small almost defenseless country named Hammerheim its only a few hunderd thousand miles from Keld. Then we can attack Ironclaw. And just like you two forces are ready, willing, and able.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well then. let's talk this over with nano. and when we're ready "lock and load". i'm ready as i'll ever be. it's time to take over the peons. (more forces if we win)

N

Neo_Keo

.. This is from Neo the Minister of War. Please send all forms (via PM ) to me that states the purpose fo this battle and if your intenttions are good or evil( or just for pie). I will approve your Forms by replying.

Thank You
Neo
The Minister of War

P.S.

Have Fun guys, and don't forget the forms( triple duplicate)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

what is the format for the forms? pm me with them so i can fill them oiut

D

dw51688

I have traveled to the treachorous and volatile land of Bogarden and stole many of their hammers! I have enough mana to cast very powerful spell. You may not recognize me by this name. But in this war, you may call me by my real name: Ertai. Didn't expect that coming did ya, huh? NOw i need to send my form to Neo. I will serve the side of good faithfully. If the gooodie two shoes do not meet my standards, off i go to the evil side with many of the other members. Off to right my form. I will be back.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

how could you be good if your ertai? he was transfomed by Crovax. my rightful leader. now i serve him as his bodyguard, and right hand man.

D

dw51688

I secretly countered it, and i used my drama skills to pretend making sure he couldn't do a quick sneak attack or quick sneaky dominating spell that i couldn't counter quick enough. HEHEHE. Im so sneaky

N

nanokill

good or evil, I am both and I am neither. I fight for my own reasons and I fight for other's causes also.(and also for pie) I command forces of good and evil. this battle now i think will be not against either's forces for how do you know which side is truly good or evil.

and caeser why should we attack a defenseless country, hmmmm. That is no challenge, i say let us attack bogardian for that may be a challenge, there we may have fun,
for there when you kill a creature it just returns back for more, they have powerful spellshapers, and can use their own terrain as a weapon. let us attack not for good or for evil but for the sake of a challenge. all who are with me follow if you want.

D

dw51688

nice speech. I am a little rusty. Let me practice my spells. "LALA counter, counter, counter, come on, concentrate i am Ertai, COUNTER, yay i did it, this is fun, counter, counter, lala, counter, I am going to go to the gym to work out (I have powerfuul spells, but I NEED PHYSICAL CONDITIONS TO FIGHT HAND TO HAND and catch some hot angels on the way. copper-leaf angel is mine guys, stay away from her), First weights, now benchpresses (lol)"

C

caesar

Our forces are weak from Keld let have fun with an enemy that can't possibly win. Then when they heal up, physically and mentally (moral wise), we then take on a a larger more powerful enemy such as Bogardian. But till our forces are stronger we can't attack them. We need allies! Strong allies! Then we attack any country we want!

D

dw51688

hey Caeser, are you good or evil. If good, Me and my academy of spellshapers specializing in not only countering but burn will be a powerful ally. Oh yes, I bring a sack full of healing salves as a diplomatic gift.

N

nanokill

caeser we have strong allies. we have me, you, darsh,riva, pie-eater,orgg, multani,dw51688 and thrash golem. against not a common enemy but a common challenge we may have help, not aid from dark horse, nodnarb, and apollo. we never send our full forces into battle i have 99% of my forces still ready to fight. if you need time join us when you are ready.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

if we need forces then i shall bring legions by the thousands through portals along the way. mostly phyrexians. since they are fast, strong, and listen to their surperior commanders

R

Riva Iron-Grip

dude, you know the best troops are usually trained evilly. because they are trained as assassins, and also as spitefully soldiers

D

dw51688

I have collected many city in a bottles and removed the cities and donated them to Atlantis in exchange for the merfolk's word that they wil be our ally. Go and collect the mana you need (put them in the bottles) and return and then we shall have power to fuel our spells and to cast our most powerful creatures. I shall fly out first to the islands in the ocean and collect some of it's energy and then I will bring my students to collect. Let's meet back in the center of the Karplusian forest very quietly. BUT DON't UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE COLLECT FROM THOSE TREES! REMEMBER THAT IT IS A PAINLAND! Otherwise just have a fun time collecting the energy. This alliance shall prevail as the most powerful yet. Everyone will tremble in fear of our mighty army! HAHAHA

C

caesar

fine then allow me to replenish my forces, and I will join you as soon as possible.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright. i shall set a portal for you to come through ceaser
*casts a portal with the orb of aldur*
there we go