[Edited by Zadok001 on September 2nd, 2000 at 4:59 AM]
[Edited by Almindhra on September 2nd, 2000 at 5:12 AM]
[Edited by Istanbul on September 2nd, 2000 at 5:22 AM]
[Edited by Spiderman on September 2nd, 2000 at 5:33 AM]
[Edited by Arhar on September 2nd, 2000 at 5:47 AM]

J

Jaws10387

tag guard

nice attempt at a fake DUke. The times are wrong and it doesn't say anything when Zadok edits.

D

DÛke

That's all it is: Fake:)!
Otherwise, I don't know why Apollo has the power;)!

T

theorgg

Topics of Importance to you:

CPA Buttons are being attempted as soon as the page with the information goes up with the information on the project and the charity auctions/how to donate to them.

Ed, when is that page going up? We need to get those things started ASAP.

T

The Magic Jackal

Duke: If your going to fake it, be sure that the edit times occur after the time of the post. ;) [Yeah you F'ing moron!- Foundation of Rancor]

[I have powers too, I just never use them- Foundation of Rancor]

[Edited by Foundation of Rancor of September 2, 2000 at 9:45 PM]

A

Apollo

Hey, DUke! If I wasn't such a forgiving guy, I might get just a wee bit offended right about now.

Zadok needed someone to help him with nicknames. I've been here a while, and I do post something useful occasionally. Plus, I have nothing better to do with my life. So, he gave me the powers. Of course, he still hasn't bothered to include me in his nickname speech, so I haven't gotten any requests yet. Kinda dumb, aint it? I wouldn't want my power to go to waste, though, so occasionally I'll edit a post just to include a dumb joke or something.

Get it?

A

Apollo

Here, tell you what, DUke. To prove I have them, I'll go put a little message at the bottom of some new guy's post in the New Members forum. I'm not sure who, but it'll be in there.

D

DÛke

...I'm sorry:). Don't ever take me seriously. If a post has so many happy faces, it should mean I'm just joking around. I wasn't trying to offend you, it's just that you didn't seem like that type of person. I'm sorry:). I was just kidding:).

S

Snowy

I posted something dumb cause I thought I could post in Apollo's name cause he messed with my post...

whoops

[Edited by Snowy on September 4th, 2000 at 10:58 PM]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are funny! :D

[No, we're not kidding--Apollo]

[Edited by Apollo on September 4th, 2000 at 2:52 AM]

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

This is getting way outta hand. Even TomB is faking stuff. With all of these people with powers the battle arena could get strange...

[Whaddya' mean, I'm faking stuff? And why is Apollo messing with my posts? ;) --TomB]

[Edited by TomB on September 6th, 2000 at 06:44 AM]

S

Snowy

I'm sorry, Apollo. I was doing something dumb. See my edited thing above for an explanation. Please forgive me.

A

Apollo

That's weird, no one's ever done that to me before. I guess it's okay, Snowy. It's kind of weird seeing my name attached to a post be Snowy, but I guess I get what you were doing. See, I edited your post cause I wanted to show DUke I could, but I guess you didn't like it, so I won't do it frivolously to your posts if you don't want me to.

S

Snowy

Oh, I get it, Apollo. If you want to put a joke or something in, I guess that's okay. I just didn't know what you were doing and I didn't like the fact that you could make me say something I didn't.

N

NeuroDeus

Like never before CPA Founders and Moderators show unusual powers, born from the various DNA mutations the Founders and Mods possess. I highly think that Zadok001 in reality is none other than Wolverine and Ed Sullivan is Cyclops.

Not before long when Zadok will post his pic over the message board we will see his hair arranged in a sort of wolfen silhoutte and Ed Sullivan will always appear with his eyes closed...

N

NeuroDeus

And before I forget, we always got Spiderman up on the msg brd...