New member who still plays for fun

X

XXXDIABLO

I'm glad there are still people who like to play Magic because it's fun. I played Magic from fourth until Alliances, then dropped out until Masques. The best games I ever played were against a friend of mine who doesn't own a single Magic card. When we play we get my cards out, we each pick 2 colors and build the most evenly matched decks we possibly can. Sometimes a single game can go on for 30 minutes, sometimes longer if we play TIME SPIRALS and ZURAN ORBS. We're able to enjoy the friendly competition and marvel at how fun and amazing this game is. Thanks for listening and keeping the game fun.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yay, its back from the shop. That clown car was really hurting my legs. Anywho...::pulls out Pie and Punch for every1:: Welcome to the CPA.

BTW I also do partys and formals.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Welcome to the CPA :)
Time to steal Zadok's speech again.

If you want an orange nickname to be displayed under your name private message Zadok with the name you want and he will give it to you.

BTW how do you cut and paste?

N

nanokill

welcome to our asylum.
they place is great, soft walls, warm jackets and Don't forget the great medication and other inmates. have fun

A

Apollo

Welcome! And that's not just Zadok you want to PM, it's Zadok001. He'll be the guy that's really indignant cause we stole his speech again. You can expect him any time now. In fact, he'll probably do some devilish thing like editing our posts. That's the rotten kind of guy he is :)

Just joshing with you, Zadok. [Yeah, well... HA! *Edits* --Zadok001]

And Jaws, highlight the passage you want to copy, press ctrl-c, then go to where you want to paste it, and press ctrl-v. It's easy :)

Z

Zadok001

Hiya! :) I'm the infamous Zadok. You already got the basic jist of the nickname speech, all you have to do is hit the 'PM' button at the base of this post, and tell me what ya' want. Welcome aboard! Don't kill anyone! (Unless they go about deserving it, then...)

Btw, you a Diablo fanatic?