The Invasion of Keld!!!

D

Dark Horse

Oh yeah sure ill attack Keld. But in one condition: Being the only goblin related battle poster, it is assumed that I control all goblins, moggs, kyrens and other goblinoid subraces. I also happen to have in my portfolio the I.R.S on 37 different planes of existence.

C

caesar

We'll give you control of the following:
Kyrens
Some Moggs not all, thats not fair
and Goblin subraces not regular goblins.
Now, what do you think that deal.

P.S. Yes you can use goblins but you can't have total control.

N

nanokill

you can have control over most goblins just not other people legions and the like. i mean am i to explain to greven , where all his crew disappeared to. i think not because if i did i would single you out and let greven and crovax have a little chat with you. get what i mean.:D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i have returned. now i shall take command over the phyrexians.
*sends in 10000 legions of moggs to attack keld, and dark horse*
haha that's alot of moggs 10,000 x 1,000. hehe. that is 10000000. 10 mill moggs. ddddaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn. :D i'm back nano.
*swats squee across the room*
freak sit down

C

caesar

"I have returned. Yawgmoth has given me the sight of the next battle. But I can't tell you till Keld is a wasteland. And Riva, Lord Yawgmoth has told me to command this invasion."
*Caesar in 500,000 legions of goblins, men, and moggs. He summons 7000 Avators of Might.*
"Kill my minions!! KILLLLLLLLL!!!!"

D

Dark Horse

Since everyone here seems to want to usurp my men from me, I'll have to expand. Ill summon 1,000 legions of moggs and 8700 Wumpi. Thats a funny word wumpi.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Busts out his laser cannon:: This thing'll bust through anything.
::summons pie-powered automatons to start building things. Encloses himself in a fort of Walls of Pointy Sticks:: I'll come out when i'm done

D

Dark Horse

Since we are allied now, I can give you a wall of disgruntled Squee's instead of pointy sticks. It has a lot of benifits, it doesnt set on fire, if you punch it cries, and it really wets!!! :)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hey guys i'm back. ::From within the enclosure a deep rumbling:: And i bring some of me friends :p ::A Phyrexian Troop ship comes out of a portal from a portal ship. Line after line of Pie-Powered automatons armed with phyrexian laser cannons come out::

Guess what I found out Caesar? Well I was talkin' to Yawgmoth back on Phyrexia and this invasion of keld comes up. Turns out that there isn't a planed invasion of keld for another month, and that we haven't even started on Main Dominaria. Isn't that odd, that you claimed to be talking directly to him, yet he doesn't know about this?

Well anyway, he told me to come back here and eliminate the scum that went behind his back. All of the other's had better leave, unless you have very strong ties with either side. There will be heavy casualties. NOW MY MACHINES!!

::Like Clock work the Transport ship lands, another 3 come through the portal, and the Automatons ready their guns.:: Your move sun of rome.

N

nanokill

wait. it's not for another month. dammit i was havingfun.oh well.nanokill calls back his legions to aid pie-eater and his automations. ok pie-eater. what do we do now

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Well, seems i have reinforcments. The ball is in your court Ceasar.

C

caesar

Well chef, Keld is not "Main Dominaria". Its part Aerona which is only a portion of it. Not what you would call "Main Dominaria". This was a surprise attack, of course its was not the planned one. The idea behind this attack was to weaken her forces so the main attack would be that much more affective. Now think about that chef.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

The woman you are thinkin of was exiled from main keld. She was banished to the colony. You don't even study your attacks, you just rush in. You are a discrase to the name Phyrexia. I pass judgement on you in the name of Yawgmoth. And I judge you guilty. Your Punishment is death to your leagons, since you are not present. You will receive no more forces to aid you in your attacks on the rebel plain.

Troops, carry out his sentence. ::My forces oblidirate your "Leagons" in a matter of minutes.::

You are now exiled from the glory that is Phyrexia unil we see fit. This "post" is now over.

M

Multani

(Multani commits 4,000 squadrons of treetop elves, and sends
79 Battalions of Tree Elementals. He then sends 41 squads of Hunted Wumpusus.)
Happy? :D

P

plaguelord2000

im am plaguelord 2k. i wish to form an alligence with dark hores, for the common couse to protect keld at any point. nano kill i challange you to a game of magic at apprentice your pittifile phyrexians agienst the almighty keldon legie. but im an sorry to say latulla will not be joinin us. if you exept, email me at plaguelord2000@hotmail.com and tell me how to use apprentice over the net. this will settel all the despute on who is the strongust. the format will be T2. do you exept. (plaguelord2000 slaps nanokill across the face with a white glove in state of a challange)

D

Dark Horse

Thanks alot! I am honored to take your offer. As a door prize, you get your own personal Squee, and me, being the head of the I.R.S can put you in any income tax bracket you want. However, none of us really like Keld much, and for now Im (Shiver) allying with Nanokill. However, we welcome you unto our fold, we need all the help we can get.

C

Cateran Emperor

Now I'm just getting mad.

[Duresses all of the Phyrexians to see what they're hiding]

Hmm, nothing. So you've been bluffing all this time it seems...

[Sends ceasar 400 Mercenary divisions]

We'll work out payment later. Who knows, since it's against Phyrexians I may just make this one a freebie :D

D

Dark Horse

Hey, I've never actually campaigned with you, but since we have mutual allies, I'm assuming your an ally.

You get from me a personal Squee and I'll put you in whatever tax bracket you want.

C

Cateran Emperor

Kinda surprised you haven't, I've been fighting in these boards for quite some time sonny :D

My own personal Squee, eh? [Ponders]

Okay, I want my own Squee!

C

caesar

Well Emperor, it seems I've been exiled. Never liked those snotty Phyrexians anyway. So I'd like to say, if you'll allow it oh Mercenary Lord, I'm joining the cateran guild.

Pie-Eater: What am I guilty of?