628 members...

N

nanokill

well neuro here ya go. naokill and his angel drop bags of manure all around neurodeus. a bag lands on his head covering him in ...well u know what i mean.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Attack of the growing CPA
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IT'S GROWWWWWWING!!!!!!! IT'S SMOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DÛke

...people post here though.
Everyone who posts here is either very new or very veteran.
You don't see people like Yawnmoth (my second best friend) post here. A lot of people just join, but they never post.

Everyone counts though:)!

C

Cateran Emperor

They sure do! And so what if it's just a few of us actually posting, a LOT of people are reading this stuff (just look at those numbers!) ;)

D

DÛke

...to know that most of these people actually are reading what we post! It gives me chills:D.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a psycho...but yet, most people in here are psychos:D, just look at Zadok:D!

N

NeuroDeus

Zadok is not a Psycho, he is just well...psychotic...

Z

Zadok001

Wouldn't 'Neurotic' be more appropriate coming from one of your posts? :)

N

Namielus

Look even though both of those terms applie to him... I guess that you guys are right, opps not the right time to defend you zadok.

N

nanokill

yea well you are all nuts:D
I am one of the only sane ones here. At least thats what the little voices in my head keep telling me.

but hey guess what the count is now up to 646

T

Thrash Golem

i have been thirsty for a few minutes and i think

i will

go
get

a drink

N

NeuroDeus

I must be 'Neurotic' then

the orgg = orggotic
nanokill = nanotic
thrash golem = thrashtic

and so on...

S

SadistAngel

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Im happy to see so many members!! I know how happy Child is with the site and i feel the same way...Child BTW went back to the farm to work which means 2 things..
!. He wont be here but 2 days a week so you probably wont see much of him

2. I am alllll alone ~cries~ but i have you guys :) so maybe ill make it..

S

SadistAngel

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO yet again...looks like i reached my magical number of posts!! im now a bonified CPA member!!!

D

dw51688

wait till you be a veteran and posting won't be a big deal, it just becomes a casual part of your life. The CPA really gets to you!

S

SadistAngel

Well geesh im all excited about just being a member and you go and burst my bubble ~pouts~ just kiddin :p

Oh and when we reach 666 members LMK ASAP and ill entertain the group with a show of my own ~wink wink~ muhahahahah