THE WORST SET!

T

Turtlewax Joe

Sure we don't know each other ... ;)
And by the way again I would like to drop this because it waistes time, and I'm not crazy !!

T

Trunks_104

You spelled waste wrong. And yeah I agree...we should forget this.

L

Landkiller

The worst set is Beta, because it is the set I am least likely to own.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

that was by far the most pointless argument i've ever seen
i agree with DUke the sets are rated in the eye of the beholder some people might like fallen empires or homelands, in fact i find alot of cards in homelands are quite usefull( knows this because was given an entire 2x2 box of homelands/alliances commons for free :) )

T

Turtlewax Joe

Hey Smithy!...

I did answer the question!...
if you're refering to me.
I do like invasion, and if you read all my stuff for this question you would know!

T

Turtlewax Joe

I'm waiting... or..um.. Smithy did you decide I was right?...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh did i forget to mention something about pointless arguments

B

Bladefall

My local store STILL has not sold there original stock of homelands. They're still sitting on the shelf. 3 boxes I think, 40 bucks apiece..

I also hated the Urza block. Morphling, Masticore, to many powerful cards. Also pretty much killed creature decks and brought in those speedy blue counter decks etc. Invasion really helped bring creature based decks back to life.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah i've always liked creature based decks, but i have nothing against masticore or morphling, they're just amazing

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Definitely Homelands. I would have hated this set enough if not for the fact that my brother COLLECTS[/I] it... ugh. And Fallen Empires really isn't as bad as Homelands; it's a little better (mainly because of Hymns and Thallids - of course)

T

Teferi

homelands is THE worst set, i really can't name anything i like about it xecept the storyline

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

the best part of homelands, would definetly have to be the legends......like the baron, and autumn willow

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

there were a few commons that were okay, but you're pretty much right about that

B

Bob

Now, please don't get mad.This is my point of veiw, and what I think...
I HATE:

Prophecy....
Why? well, i love the Avatars, spellshapers, and winds, but the rest of the set had a problem:
There are no staple commons.
Look at invasion:
Armadillo Cloak
Recoil
How about nemesis:
Ummm...well, that set wasn't great either. bad example.
Masques had nice cheap rebels!
Nice cheap commons that are quite powerful...
Prophecy has some awesome rares, but it ain't my fav set.
i'll just say, if i got a crap rare in a pack of propechy, there wasn't much else to cheer me up...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i agree with that, prophecy for the most part sucked, cept for the winds spellshapers and avatars, personally i thought the spellshapers were the best part of the whole set i mean look at alexi, mageta, and jolrael

C

Crackdown

Worst set? Urza block. It almost killed Magic and brought the pendulum back too far with Mercadian and Rebels.

Too fast, too much power, too many cheezy combos.

K

K9Archmage

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
FALLEN EMPIRES AND HOMELANDS AND ICE AGE are like my favorite sets! i love making thrull decks,thallid decks, and such. I have many decks that are all fallen empires!

HOipa