THE WORST SET!

S

Smithy

Aw c'mon!
It's NO contest.

Homelands was the pits.

To think of the ammount of boosters, I bought trying to get that useless tart, Autumn willow! And I never did get her!:mad:

T

Turtlewax Joe

This pisses me off! All of you are wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst set ever is....................

IVVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER have I opened a pack of cards that sucked as bad as freekn' Fallen Empires!
Invasion is the most unoriginal set EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Duster

Elaborate Turtlewax?
I'd like to hear your reasons for thinking Invasion sucks. Like tell us what you got in the pack and why you think it sucks. Tell us if you've reviewed a spoiler list, or are just biased based on one pack.

S

Smithy

Yeh!

Go on. what on earth is so bad about Invasion?

It's certainly livened up Type 2.

Z

Zero

The broken cards of the Urza Block.

Which unbalanced the whole set/block, making me hate the Urza Block.

T

Trunks_104

Yeah I say Turtlewax is whack! Invasion isn't the best but its not the worst either!

T

Turtlewax Joe

HOW DARE YOU ASK WHAT IS WRONG WITH INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS THE MOST UNORIGINAL SET EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a good set and all but it's like tempest and Alpha and 6th eddition!

T

Trunks_104

who you callin' crack heads!

[Edited by Trunks_104 on 11-21-00 at 06:32 PM]

T

Trunks_104

Turtlewax Joe is probably on crack himself! And whats this "squishy" thing?

[Edited by Trunks_104 on 11-21-00 at 06:24 PM]

T

Turtlewax Joe

Me and Trunks_104 are very good friends.
Infact I was in the same room as him when he singed up and when he called me a crack-head.

#1) I did not mean to call you 'crack heads',or at least I did it as a joke.

#2)the squishy thing is just to say something besides ''G.C.P.''

#3) I am in not in any way, shape, or form, on crack!

Thank you for listening to me.

D

Duster

You still haven't answered my question. Instead you're just rambling. Any reason for 50 exclamation points? Didn't think so, one will do the job. Any reason for typing in caps? Didn't think so, the point would be taken much better if you type normally.

D

DÛke

...but here I go:

The worst set according to whom? It depends on the eye of the beholder.

T

Trunks_104

I am not your "friend"! I don't even know you! What are you smokin'!?

[Edited by Trunks_104 on 11-22-00 at 02:15 PM]

T

Turtlewax Joe

Before today Trunks obviously didn't want me sharing the fact that we're friends. We don't see each other that much though.
I finally got his permission to say we are friends.
We are friends.
Now I'm sorry I said Invasion sucked...
The truth is one of my other friends wanted to voice himself so he asked me yo post something about invasion sucking, and since I had no prefrence I decided to do this, I know I shouldn't have but I did. I really don't have a prefrence at all infact I have never bought a pack of magic in my life... instead I come up with a deck idea dased on cards I have and buy singles!
You're probobly wondering where I got cards to begin with. My friend taught me how to play magic and I instantly liked it, so I saved up 50 big ones and baught a 2 row box of rares, uncommons, and commons all mixed together.

After this exlanathion I hope you will understand and forgive me, thanx!

T

Trunks_104

Like I said before I don't know you! And stop saying that we're "friends"!

K

K9Archmage

What? We're all friends. Oh.
*Puts away his bazooka
Great, you just ruined all my plans, dw

Hoipa

T

Turtlewax Joe

Shut up ''Trunks'' just because you want me to look like an a** doesn't mean you have to say we're not friends!
And even IF we didn't know each other in life at least we would know each other here, like he said!
and aren't we supposed to be talking about worst set here?!

and by the way i'm not crazy we do know each other and USUALLY get along. it's just that recently he's got a bug up his a**!

[Edited by Turtlewax Joe on 11-22-00 at 09:06 PM]

[Just watch the language - Spidey]

T

Trunks_104

Originally posted by Turtlewax Joe
Shut up ''Trunks'' just because you want me to look like an a** doesn't mean you have to say we're not friends!
And even IF we didn't know each other in life at least we would know each other here, like he said!
and aren't we supposed to be talking about worst set here?!

and by the way i'm not crazy we do know each other and USUALLY get along. it's just that recently he's got a bug up his a**!

[Edited by Turtlewax Joe on 11-22-00 at 09:06 PM]

T

Trunks_104

oops sorry i didn't know what that did so i tried it and...