So HOUTS is back...

H

h0u7z

This reply made me "LOL"

Using a word such as "trolling"; nice high-school terminology, you should feel proud.

*thumbs up*

The funny thing is if you are 'liked' by the elitist pricks on here, then it isn't trolling to be active on the forums (just like any other website), but disagree and now you will be called (hands up) out for "trolling"
Wrong word, immature, and yet still funny.

But you did say something that was accurate: your community is growing smaller. And soon your site will be gone, or at the point it is currently: a small point among the black space. And you guys deserve it. Or at least the majority of you.

I've done more than the majority of you elitists' here for this game. You say you play for the "fun of the game" but you surely don't promote it with this half-done website and holy-than-thou attitude. I am rather ashamed to even have any articles on here. Or be affliated in any fashion. Please, if you could, erase them all and call Google and tell them to take down these links. I am proud for what I've done on other sites, the people I met in Magic, and the impression I left.
But, you idiotsticks, I could care less. Harsh huh? Ahh, sowwwy. *sniff*
:(

I've yet to see what rules I broke. My articles were in legitimate form for this undistinguished website. *check*
I didn't flame your forums. Or, troll
*check*
Hurt your feelings. Yep, I did that.
*check*
But I am sure you'll come with some insignificant reason. A good example is this supposed flame I left about a death. But, I have yet anyone check into what I said. But I expected that. You don't want to see if I am right on this (in which I am). You rather just expect I was wrong; it makes life easier.

Duke even mentioned how he was amazed this site was still up...
mind you, he only wasted calories typing in "CasualIdiots" into his web browser when he was tired, drunk, high, bored, and depressed all at once.
That is the motivation you instill to keep members. GJ!
Hmm...I wonder why....

GG.

Houts

Thanks for the great Friday Night Laughs.
Now, back to your basements.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oversoul said:
He also made it a comment like that about a former member here. I forget the guy's name, but it was and probably still is in Orgg's signature (or Theorgg's signature, I forget which).
Look at my post on 3/15. I have a link to the thread regarding the former member. His username was sole specter. His real name was Spencer and he was a good friend of mine in real life.

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul, perhaps you're right and we should have banned him sooner...There certainly were enough people that thought it would be appropriate, and I disagree about the new members - I'm pretty certain he cost us quite a few people. I also think it's no coincidence that we pick up a few new members over the last little while here and suddenly he's starting his crap again in an obvious attempt to drag this place back down to his level.

I think that if we stop giving him the attention he so obviously craves he'll find other people to offend, which is why I'm just planning on continuing to ignore the guy...Maybe if we leave him alone for long enough he'll get bored and will go find himself a life out there, away from his keyboard.

Prolly not, but at least then he'll have a chance...;)

D

DÛke

Whoa there. I wouldn't say "DUke returns" if I were you. This is merely a split-second appearance and soon I'll fade. :D

But, let's make one thing clear:

In short, I don't know why you'd want to associate yourself with HOUTS. I suspect your motivation for doing so is something petty, like indignation at the treatment you received from some of the members here.
Nah. Not because any indignation. Honestly, I don't remember being "treated" in any way in here. And I certainly didn't "leave" because of it. It's because of school, work, relationships, and life...really, no time to spend here and bicker over a cyber cup of coffee over the "philosophical" aspects of Magic and Magic players, or worse, politics and the world's repeating history.

It's actually much simpler: I really did like HOUTS. Maybe because I have a weakness for outcasts? maybe because I love strong opinions, no matter how ill-conceived? maybe because it kept things a bit interesting and...fiery? I don't know...

I don't think he should be ignored, or banned. And I don't think one guy has the power to ward away new members. If so, he should be president of the U.S. Hey, we tried Bush.

But...it goes without saying that it is not my prerogative of who's banned, who's loved, who's hugged, and who's molested, as I am not an active member.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DÛke said:
But, let's make one thing clear:

Nah. Not because any indignation. Honestly, I don't remember being "treated" in any way in here. And I certainly didn't "leave" because of it. It's because of school, work, relationships, and life...really, no time to spend here and bicker over a cyber cup of coffee over the "philosophical" aspects of Magic and Magic players, or worse, politics and the world's repeating history.
I didn't mean that you left because of what people here said. I meant that perhaps you felt camaraderie of a sort because both you and HOUTS ticked some people (really not that many in either case, if I remember correctly, but then there aren't ever that many people here anyway) here off and you both, at some point, had people vehemently disagreeing with whatever you said, sometimes without even bothering to read it.

It's actually much simpler: I really did like HOUTS. Maybe because I have a weakness for outcasts? maybe because I love strong opinions, no matter how ill-conceived? maybe because it kept things a bit interesting and...fiery? I don't know...
Fair enough. I think I can see where you're coming from with that. Probably a bit twisted, but I won't pretend I'm not...

I don't think he should be ignored, or banned. And I don't think one guy has the power to ward away new members. If so, he should be president of the U.S. Hey, we tried Bush.

But...it goes without saying that it is not my prerogative of who's banned, who's loved, who's hugged, and who's molested, as I am not an active member.
Well, banning is ultimately not my call. Neither are the rules, for that matter. I prefer forums that have very unrestrictive rules (and most of the web message board I'm on are not those--I'm fine with that as long as they have the rules posted somewhere everyone can see them). But if we do have rules and the rest of us are respecting them while one person doesn't, and then if that one person continues his behavior without consequence, something needs to be addressed. And that's what happened when HOUTS was eventually banned.

And he was getting pretty repetitive anyway.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we have to worry about the new members - I don't think they feel as he does; that we're all "elitist oinkholes" and all that...

And he's not really banned, but in "Purgatory"... slight difference :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You have never met KJ or YJ or Y2J or whatever his name is now/then..... he is a jerk....... right KJ? :rolleyes: