Invasion forces need you

N

nanokill

(Grumbling over desk)filling out stacks of forms for myself, riva, Darsh, pie-eater and the orgg. Neo_ keo walks by, I kick him in the shin, hand him the finished papers and stomp out of the office of the Minister of war.

happy now :D:D

N

Neo_Keo

yes yes yes yes .................... rambles about something that sounds like veritech and Macross.

But play safe and be nice to the enemy.

Sincerely,
NEO
The Minister of War

N

nanokill

don't worry WE WILL NOT let the thread turn out like the last battle. Does every one got that clear. We almost got kicked off the cpa last time so watch what you post people.

D

Django

Hum hum.. this invasion of yours will serve me well in my plans to take over the world... Oops, did I say that out loud? Hrm, what I meant is that I'll be Yawgmoth's humble servant, of course. :D
Anyway, will you take action against my nemesis, the wicked Britney Spears and her legions of feisty little pokemon kids? If so, count me in.

I'll give Neo my application form as soon as I've figured it out. Don't suppose you could make them more easy to understand, eh?

D

dw51688

can i join? I want to try some of Phyrexian Pie-eater's pie. HEHEHE

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm, despite the fact that Phyrexians are black mana based also, god I HATE you freakin' things with your snooty attitudes. For now, though, I'm staying neutral...

C

caesar

When will this invasion get under way. Caesars legions are getting restless.

C

caesar

Darsh: Lets start this war on our own, everyone else can join in when they grow some courage. With that being said Caesar's legions start the assault on Jamuraa. * Caesars legions begin destorying villages and attacking the enemy troops.*

[Edited by caesar on August 30th, 2000 at 08:51 PM]

D

Darsh

::summons eefret (my fire elemental) he starts eating soldiers who flee in terror::

"Hahaha puny mortals do you think you can defeat me and almighty caesar?"

::Throws fireball at a group of troops::
::efreet mumbles something::

"Yes, I think 'toast' IS an appropriate description."

C

caesar

*Caesar summons a Rhox, 2 Legions of Goblins (1000 each), and 500 Ogre Beserkers.*
"HAHAHAHA!!! Try to escape our forces now!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
*Caesars Legions continue their assaults on the villages.
"Legions!, attack the enmey forces!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"
*The Legions cut down the enemy with their fully auto M-16 assault rifles.*

D

Darsh

::grabs flamethrower::
"Burn baby burn!"

::next, grenade launcher::
"Soldiers go boom."

"I hope someone comes to oppose us this is just too easy."

C

caesar

"HAHAHAHA!!! Time for the rocket launchers!!!"
*The soldiers line up, M-16s neiling and Rocket launchers standing.*
"FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Gunshots can be heard for miles around. Then the hiss of rockets lauching is heard.*
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Now you feel the wrath of an unbeatable team you dirty b@stards!!!!"

N

nanokill

ahh so you you are attacking Jamuraa , well watch out for jorael, i here she can get pretty pissed off. Sends swarms of Riva's moggs to add in the battle, now play nice guys save some for everyone else

N

nanokill

by the way darsh.in case you are wondering our main enemies right now are dark horse and nodnarb24. have fun with them if you want but don't get to harsh or inappropriate

D

Darsh

"Hmmm... Joreal... turn land into creature...creature kill anyone on land...!!! I think I will use my levitation spell now."

::mumbles levitation spell::

"I feel much safer now."

"Oh yeah, umm... cast...spell of incerneration, yeah that should do it for now."

C

caesar

"I think i'm going to put these Moggs to good use."
*Caesar give each mogg a sword a sheild*
"Now kill those scumbags!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
*Caesar sends for reinforcements. Which arrive almost immediently.*
"Now assist the soldiers already fighting!!!"
Nanokill: thanks for the moggs, most expendable troops I've ever dealt with.

N

nanokill

ummm... yes the are good fodder material, in fact i have an idea. nanokill sends a new legion of moggs and a group of fodder cannons. have fun with these:D:D