Nominations for Time Spiral Casual Card!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Post 'em and the reasons here! Nominations end Monday, 10/15 at 7:00 AM EDT.

Committee members: Ephraim, Killer Joe, rokapoke

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Greater Gargadon

This card is perfect for all Timmies everywhere. Is it big? Check. Is it REALLY big? Uh-huh. Does it have some extra ability that lets you play it faster? Yup. Does it have a name that is both fun to say AND contain enough wholesome value to satisfy an upper middle class family? I'd say so.

Perfect..... casual..... card.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna nominate Stuffy Doll. It's just so silly, especially using the Doll from Black Vise and The Rack. :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Trickbind

This is the infinite combo killer, stops their combo and they can't just add more to the stack on top of this counter or after the stack empties.
All those players that complain about turn 2 or 3 kills, need to load up on this card and stop the combo freaks in their tracks.

Melkor

I'm going to nominate the card that I've just loved from every possible angle ever since I saw it. Sengir Nosferatu. I think this card is a triumph of balance, power and flavor. I also enjoy the sound that the card makes when you use the special ability.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
There are a lot of cards from this set that I like and most of them aren't even cheesy rares. I haven't gotten to play with them or any other cards this new, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how seriously my contribution should be considered. Because I always wanted to be able to replay stuff that had been removed from the game and for years could only do so with my Ring of Ma'Ruf, I nominate what is probably the cheapest and most practical solution: Pull from Eternity.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Final Nominations:

Greater Gargadon - Ransac
Stuffy Doll - Spiderman
Trickbind - Mooseman
Sengir Nosferatu - Melkor
Pull From Eternity - Oversoul

Closed for voting.

R

rokapoke

I've got my vote, should I just post it here or what?

Ephraim, KJ? What's the plan?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You need to PM the other guys, but since Ephraim hasn't been on in a while, it's just you and KJ.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cripes, I thought Ephraim was on at some point during the past three weeks.

Guys, we gotta stop nominating people to the committee who aren't on regularly...

R

rokapoke

Epraim and I have been exchanging PMs this weekend... right now, we're awaiting KJ.

E

Ephraim

By unanimous decision, Greater Gargadon is hereby inducted into the Hall of Fame.