infinite combos???

T

tapper

can everybody post all the infinite combos, pleeeease???, I don't no any and I want to build a deck around one of these so Please help me

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Enduring renewal/goblin bombardment/zero casting cost creature = Infinite damage

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Anothe one is iridescent drake/false demise/altar of dementia = remove infinte cards from libraries

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Fastbond/storm cauldron/urza's armor = infinite mana

R

rakso

Combos don't need to be infinite, as long as they kill. :)

The most lethal one at present is the Donate + Illusions of Grandeur combo. It costs a total of seven mana (not even in the same turn) and two cards to play, and both cards are blue meaning you can take advantage of a lot of library manipulation cards plus Force of Will and Misdirection.

Since the combo is completely blue, you can even add another color without losing too much, and in this case, you can go with black for even more tutors, Duress, and the other "most lethal" combo in Magic: Dark Ritual and Necropotence.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

man o' war/aluren/Furious Assault OR Pandemonium = infinte damage

R

rakso

One fun thing to stick infinite combos into is a RecSur deck, though Great Whale recursion doesn't work anymore.

The Enduring Renewal + Goblin Bombardment + Shield Sphere works in a RecSur that uses Academy Rector.

Without Rectors, a pure creature combo is Living Death + Anarchist + Blood Vassal + Cathodion or Su-Chi + any damage dealer from Mogg Fanatic to Triskelion to Ghitu Slinger + Phyrxian Plaguelord or Fallen Angel. You might need to include something to search for Living Death that can itself be searched for by Survival of the Fittest (only thing I thought of was Noble Benefactor).

There is also another infinite mana combo that uses Workhorse, but it requires that you stick in Overgrowth and Earthcraft. I believe it was tried by Team CMU, and it also used Corpse Dance and Mogg Fanatic with two Overgrowths on a Swamp if the opponent tapped out.

K

K1

w/o errata

the classic:
time vault/animate artifact/instill energy = infinite turns
not so classic:
time vault/voltaic key = infinite turns

w/ errata
time vault/GIANT FAN :) = infinite turns

as for mana:
earthcraft is a nifty engine.
earthcraft/fertile ground or wild growth or any land enchanting mana booster/horshoe crab or morphling or any 1 mana untapper = infinite mana

D

Duel

Junk diver in hand junk diver in graveyard, ashnod's alter, helm of awakening, and furious assault. Okay, so it's dumb.

Enduring renewal, ashnod's alter, fireball, and kobolds!

Heartstone, sliver queen, ashnod's alter.

Man-o-war, intruder alarm, and 4 creature mana, one of which is blue (BOP or quirion)

H

Hawaiian mage

Ha! You call these combos? They take like 4 or 5 cards!

Here are some of my favorits.

Power Artifact + Mana Vualt = Infinite Mana for 3.

Second Chance + Opelescence + Lifeline = Infinite Turns with 3 cards.

Mana Clash + Mountain = First turn kill(some times.)

R

rakso

Mana Vault + Power Artifact does NOT work because you only get to untap Mana Vault once per upkeep. You'll have to use Grim Monolith and 1 Tinker + 4 Transmute Artifact to do the fetching.

How do you do that Quote thing anyways?

H

Hawaiian mage

Power Artifact works with Grim Monolith also. I didn't remeber what Mana Vualt did exactly besides give more mana then you pay for.

H

Hawaiian mage

And you do the quote thng either by putting in [ quote] the quote [ /quote] or click on the "quote" icon at the bottom of this post.

H

Hawaiian mage

Wait, does grim Monolith only work during your untap phase also? I'm not sure and I can't look becuase I'm lazy.

H

Hawaiian mage

Incase you couldn't tell, I'm just spamming right now to get more posts.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Aluren + Equilibrium + Cloud of Fairies + Cloud of Fairies (or other "free" creature with cost of less than 4 mana )

Giant Fan + Urza's Contact Lenses + Animate artifact + Hermetic Study + something that produces counters (like Saprazzan Skerry)

Aluren + Timid Drake +Timid Drake + Pandemonium

4 Repercussion + 4 Furnace of Rath: Any direct damage spell will deal 1024 times the normal amount of damage.

Also, there are many combos that produce a lot of something, but not infinite amounts.

For example:

Mine, Mine, Mine and Scent of Cinder :)

Thallid Ice Cream Man

D

Duel

Weahterseed treefolk, intruder alarm, greater good, and 5 elf mana. Draw infinite cards, discard 3/5th of them...

Y

Y The Alien

Iridescent Drake got the free cretaure neutering, so no Altar action there!

2 Soul Wardens + Man O War + Aluren + Carnival of Souls= Infinite life and mana.

Fecundity/Saproling Cluster/Ashnod's Altar/Serra Avatar= Infinite mana and creatures.