Hey

T

TheDevil565

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I posted anything. The reason is because lately I haven't had any time for the CPA, as I have been very busy, talking on the phone with my girlfriend, hanging out with my girlfriend, that kind of stuff. I don't think I'm coming back, as I haven't played Magic in months. Bye everyone. Have a nice life.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

He has been taken over by a sucubus!!!! KILL HER!!!! KILL HER!!! j/k :)

N

nanokill

I think we may have lost him:D
for good to the fairer sex

The question is (nodnarb24 "he has been taken over by a succubus!! Kill her!! Kill her) :rolleyes:
is it her leaching of him or him on her? :D

S

SadistAngel

Well sorry to see someone go :(( that is actually depressing..anyhow good luck with the lady

Z

Zadok001

Good luck to you. :)

I'm so glad my girlfriend doesn't mind my obsession with Magic... She's even said she's willing to learn... :)

K

krichaiushii

Think twice before teaching her. Every girlfriend I have taught beat me repeatedly -- without my trying to let her!

They also develop a vindictive streak in multiplayer games... nice and quiet until you target one measly creature with a bolt, then BOOM! The combo you can never get to work when you play the deck she's using goes off and its game over...

A

Apollo

Great, he's running off again. We can't seem to keep this guy around for more than a couple weeks...

I hope he comes back again.

[That had me laughing for five minutes, Apollo... :) --Zadok001]

S

SadistAngel

Kirsc (couldnt remember the rest of your name) its just like what ive been saying all along heheh...child has fallen victim to his own game by teaching me how to play magic :O only im his wife so i believe that makes it uhhhhhh 99.99 % worse (for him) :p

C

Cateran Emperor

I've kept my girlfriend in the dark about how to play Magic and such for quite a while, and she really doesn't care. Lucky me I guess :D

Best of luck yet again man :)

Z

Zadok001

krichaiushii: Good, I need the competition! :) Apparently, with the graduation of the previous Senior class, I've become the Player to Beat of sorts... In other words, the vindictiveness is already here, everyone wants my head on a silver platter. One more can't hurt... I've no doubt she'll beat my head in, though...

D

DÛke

...how did you manage to find a girl that wants to give Magic or any TCG a try? My girlfriend would kick my butt if I even mention Magic in front of her or her friends...I do respect that though: I told her not to mention her ex-boyfriend in front of me either...
We made a deal:).

Girls that are willing to give Magic a try? I have to see this...

D

Duel

The topic of magic and ex-boyfriends hold equal animosity for her? WTF?!?
She have a traumatic experience with cardboard or something?
Oh, and I know Sara. Zadok's right, she will beat his head in, but he does need it. Badly.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Jeff. You need to get some focus in your life pal! ;)

I hope everything works out for you and this girl, but I've gotta tell ya', girlfriends come and girlfriends go, but Magic is FOREVER!

On the subject of playing with your partners (!), my wife plays Magic with me occasionally. She doesn't build her own decks though, so when we play constructed decks I usually win (since I know the deck she's playing). OTOH, when we play Sealed she usually wins (she pulls better cards) even though I usually have to build her deck there for her too!

I hate it when that happens, but then, if she didn't win SOMETIMES she probably wouldn't play any more at all! :D

D

Duel

Right. You shouldn't win all the time, people will develop an inexplicable disliking for playing a game when they know the outcome isn't good for them....

T

TheDevil565

I said I don't have time for the CPA. But I changed my mind. So, I'm back. I think. Maybe. Who knows. But since I don't really play magic anymore, I'm gonna be like Dennis Miller commentating on Monday Night Football. I'll just be saying random things, but I will try to contribute. Anywayz, that's all I gotta say (I'm a confusing little bugger, ain't I?)

Z

Zadok001

:) Indeed you are, Devil. But it's cool to have ya' 'round, anyways!

DUke: Erm... Well, going to a school that consists completely of nerds doesn't hurt. :) 134 students, everyone knows _what_ Magic is, and 1/3 to 1/4 actually play! It's hard _not_ to meet gamers in that kind of environment.

D

DÛke

...my school is a suck up...
All Magic players have graduated 2-4 years ago, and me, along with 3-6 more people actually care for the game...You're lucky...

E

Elrond

Duke and Zadok: Both of you are lucky, well compared to me, the only other people besides me who play graduated or moved last year. So that leaves me all by myself. Although I am trying to teach some other people how to play, it's not really going very well, due to the fact that there's no time to play during school. Fortunately, a lot of people play that go to the bowling alley I go to, so I can play with them on the weekends.

A

Apollo

Yup, give him a week, and whaddaya know? He's back. He just can't stay away from us.

Everyone that leaves comes back after a couple months. Devil just does it after a couple days.

So, you leaving again next week?

T

TheDevil565

Heh, I dunno. Who knows, maybe I'll be spending so much time with school and Renee that I won't have any time for the CPA in actuality. School starts Monday. That sucks. Renee is in a class of mine. That is good. Very good.