Magic Players just wanna have fun.

L

Lythand

Nanokill..

I forgot that the prerelease will be on the 23 and 24 of september. So you have about 4 weeks. It happens on the same dates around the US..not sure about other continents..but its the same day around the US..ussualy major cities of the States.

D

Django

Sometimes I wish I lived in the US. This is one of those times. Pre-release in my redneck town? Ain't gonna happen. Sad, really. If I'm lucky, I'll be down south at the time of the PR.. hopefully.
Excited about Invasion? You betcha! (Drools at the thought of gold cards, kicker mechanics, dual lands and all the other unknown stuff Invasion will bring)Mmmmm...

Ok, back to work and reality. (Django wipes his mouth and starts tapping at his computer again)

A

Almindhra

Sorry everyone, I'm going to go to the one in Syracuse now...They didn't have one before, but I guess now they do...So everyone is welcomed to come to Syracuse!...

P

Purple_jester

I've never been to any pre-release before, but I might go to a local Pre-Release in three weeks. I'm excited about this set because of all the gold and the mutiple color themes floating around.

The pre-release includes 1 deck and 3 boosters for about $12. Is that a good price, or is that not worth it?

D

Duel

Pre-release? What's that?
Oooh! That's where you drive 2 hours to a REALLY polluted city for the privelege of playing with cards for too much money 4 days before they come out. Right.

L

Lythand

The Blue Star originated in the stories of Thieves world. Thieves World is a ongoing series that originated by Robert Lynn Asprin. He holds the rights to the Characters of Thieves world. But, he lets other authers take the characters and make stories that coincide with the other authors. Kind of like an ongoing story line by multiple authors. Anyways the Blue Star mage is a class of wizards from this novel. If you are familiar with wizards of Dungeons and Dragons, these kinds of wizards have to do schematics, verbose, and have components. The Blue Star Mages just give it a thought, and it is instintaneouse. Also the Blue Star mage is kind of like a Highlander. They all have dark secrets. If anohter Blue Star confronts a blue star about his secret, he is stripped of all his powers and the confronting Blue Star gets the powers. If another Blue Star even remotly comes close and doesnt get the exact secret, then the Blue Star being confronted will go to any lengths to kill the other. Why are they called Blue Stars.? For the pulsating tatoo of a Blue Star on thier forheads.

In conclusion,Lythand,My net Name, Was the Name of the most Powerful Blue Star from Thieves World. I liked the Character and adopted it for myself. It was original, being no one else on the net had it. Until recently someone on ICQ uses it now.

Hope that clears it up for ya. And May I suggest reading the books. They are good.

D

Duel

Yeah, but Lythand fell apart after the first story, which was great. She was a one trick pony.

L

Lythand

I take it you read the story.
He/she was still my favorite Character. God its been 15 years since I read the story..I forgot a lot about the story lines. :p

D

Duel

Yep. I have no life, so I read, go online, and play magic. Sad thing is: I like that better than, say, talking to people!