This hurt my head...

C

Cateran Emperor

What about it? It's a promo, alternate (better) art Scent of Cinder. I don't remember how you got them though, but they are cool looking.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
You got it in an issue of Duelist I believe, or maybe it was TopDeck.

I think I still have mine, but that art kicks soooooo much ass!

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I have that card...It came in either the Inquest or Duelist ( prob Duelist )...

H

Hetemti

Yea for boxes of commons priced at .10, uncommons at .50, rares at $3, and any old cards /w a black, or no, expantion symbol at .10.

Yes...I got Lords of the Pit, Vamps, Three Furnaces, Quakes, ad nausium, for a dime each. :)

H

Hetemti

I would have gotten more, but it was a "hand in the cookie jar" situation.

If I kept digging out rares, the guy who knew about Magic would come out of the back room (closing time, had to usher out the tournament lurkers) and would charge me full price on the rares, so I grabbed what I could get quickly.

Also did my good deed of my lifetime.

A little pudgy kid who was kinda suck between Pokémon and Magic was there. He only had a hundred or so magic cards, so I hooked him up with some Alpha fireballs and Mana Flares and a foil Rhystic Deluge that slipped into the box and goodies like that. He was very happy and tipped me off on the fact that the new guy behind the counter didn't know the rarity of pre-exdous cards. A good trade, since I hadn't been pulling many rares since I thought I'd have to pay for them. :)

Now, I need to get some more money to get more cards...

Which is better...dozens of rares for next to nothing, or putting another nail in the coffin of Pokémon? Who cares? Do both!

D

Duel

Hey, wouldn't it have a different symbol on it if it were promo? not the destiny one?

A

Apollo

It came with an issue of Duelist. It has the Destiny symbol cause the card is actually from Destiny; it just has different art.

D

Duel

Okay. Just checking here: Did the special art Rhox have a nemesis symbol?