target non-black creature.
Any player may sacrifice 3 non-black creatures
to destroy Smurfturd.
"I thought they smelled bad on the outside"
Han Solo

[Edited by smurfturd on August 24th, 2000 at 02:26 AM]

P

Plaguelord

I would like to try and make a legend card of myself but I don't really have the whole character thing down for myself yet. I'm just going to wing it and see what happens, if anyone can help me twist it in any way that would be cool. Basically I'm trying to get to know a few people since the only one I really know around here is Zadok...

Plaguelord
Creature-lord legend

4BB
3/3 flying
B Tap: Add BBB to your mana pool
other black creatures get +1+1
non-black creatures get -1-1
sacrifice a creature: target creature gets -1-1 until end of turn
sacrifice Plaguelord: target creature gets -4-4 until end of turn

The basis of this card (obviously it probably wouldn't have all of these abilities) is that my favorite cards are Dark Ritual and Ascendant Evincar. I don't really know why I chose Plaguelord as my name but I included the Phyrexian Plaguelord's abilities in there too. I can't think of a good flavor text either...

M

Multani

I'm not a Hippie!

Yamaviya's defense
3G
Enchantment
All creatures gain protection from black.
Upkeep:4

"The vines, the water, the treefolk...The Phyrexians were destroyed in 5 minutes."

C

Cateran Emperor

...you may not be a hippie, but you're still a tree-hugger!

Enguarde!

Cateran Rally
2BB-Instant
All mercenaries gain Trample and +4/+0 until end of turn. All creatures with Protection from Black lose Protection from Black until end of turn. At end of turn, sacrifice all Mercenaries which did not attack this turn and lose 5 life for each creature sacrificed in this way.

"C'mon you morons! They're nothing but walking trees and elves!"
-Cateran Emperor

R

Riva Iron-Grip

heh, they haven't made my guy yet. cuz i dont know what's in invasion, and i'm Lord Yawgmoth's royal knight. hehe. god do i love yawgmoth, he gave me life when noone else would take me. so now, all my legions are sworn against the protectors of good. so green, blue, and white. watch your asses, cuz Phyrexia is going to rule all of dominaria. so kiss your asses goodbye rebel scum.
LORD YAWGMOTH SHALL LIVE FOREVER
* all of phyrexias legions chant this forever, along with a hymn to tourach*

P

Plaguelord

I'm not sure what the card would be exactly but it would probably be a pumped up black knight with protection from green, blue and white and probably regeneration

R

Riva Iron-Grip

oh man i hope so, that would be the best. here is what it would have to read:

Kath'lin of Phyrexia 3BB
Summon Legend
2:Discard a creature card from your hand, Kath'lin gets +X,+X where X is the creatures power and toughness.
2:Sacfrice a creature regenerate Kath'lin
Kath'lin has protection from green, white, and blue. and cannot be countered while it is being cast.
3/3

Killer Joe

Yellowjacket-1GB
Bee Legend
Flying.
When Yellowjacket comes into play, put four Buzz tokens into play, treat these as 0/1 creatures with flying.
1,Sacrifice a Buzz token: All other Buzz tokens you control gain +2/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once per turn.
When Yellowjacket leaves play, sacrifice all Buzz tokens you control.
2/2

A

Almindhra

Wait, wait, wait...Yellowjacket...You can't be part B...You have no ounce of B in you...You do not play, touch, or eat black cards...And I think the casting cost is too little...But it is a neat concept...

H

Hawaiian mage

Yellowjackets aren't bee's either. They can sting more then once...

For some reason I have been ignoring this, even though this is one of my favorite things to do. Well actually I thought the title ment something else becuase it was posted by DUke and he's been calling himself a legend and... you know. Any way...

Ka-moho-ali'i
U2
Creature-Hawaiian Legend
Flying
Ka-moho-ali'i comes into play with 7 AEther counters.
Remove an Aether counter from Ka-moho-ali'i:Ka-moho-ali'i gains or loses Shadow untill end of turn.
Remove an Aether counter from Ka-moho-ali'i:Remove Ka-moho-ali'i from the game, return Ka-moho-ali'i to play at end of turn.
When there are no AEther counters on Ka-moho-ali'i, sacerafice it.
2/4
I'm always there to serve. Just not for long.

[Edited by Hawaiian mage on August 25th, 2000 at 01:24 AM]

D

DÛke

...that card a bit over broken? Come on, 2U for 2/4 flying! The counters don't "fade" away so it's not an upkeep or anything. You should make the counters count up to 12, and make the creature fading...

Sageridder, here's the card you've been asking for:

Sageridder 4WB
Creature - Legend
XW, Tap: Gain X life unless any player pays X.
XB, pay X life, Tap: Draw X cards unless any player pays X.
When Sageridder is put into the graveyard from play, put Sageridder back into play unless any player pays 4.

Sageridder has White because he's probably the nicest person that play MTG (after Zadok, ofcourse:))
So White represents 'nice'.

However, don't be fooled by Sageridder's good since of humor, he does have an evil side:). That is represented in the Black.

I made Sageridder "rhystic" because you could almost all the time talk him into doing something, so, the "unless any player pay X" is this "talking him into doing stuff", you know, you could stop him from doing them too, so that's for that.

I installed the "Yawgmoth's Bargain" engine in Sage because he's one engie, you know, he likes motor cycles, and I don't see a better fitting engine than Yawgmoth's Bargain and life gaining all in one Legend.

So why doesn't Sageridder hard to kill? Because he's hard to annoy, I think. I've never seen him annoyed, well, other than the time he flamed JonMann, but that was a different and a long story :). Why did I choose 4? I chose it at random, that should replace the random-ness of Sage.

Well, that's Sageridder for you: A Yawgmoth's Bargain that comes with it's life engine...how goot is that! You tell me.

C

Cateran Emperor

Um, you're just a bit f'ed up. So basically, Blue can't kill you OR counter you, Green can't kill you PERIOD, and White can ONLY Wrath you away. You can't really die to artifacts because you can regenerate, and you're only FIVE mana? Um, ow. If that's printed then it's the end of those colors "Hey look at me pitch these several huge fat creatures and make Dk an unblockable 20/20 beast." :D

Besides, there are several Phyrexian Knights: Eastern Paladin, Western Paladin, and Sanguine Guard. Maybe more even. ;)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yeah, but no legends. and plus they paladins suck but anyways. and hey...it could happen. :D

P

Plaguelord

Hey man...don't dis on the Paladins, they are by far one of the most useful creatures I've ever used...plus my quote comes from one of them.

Killer Joe

Ally: As part of my "on-going" magic therapy, I am trying to increase my usage of Black and Red. I still get ill just thinking about playing Black or Red, unless we're talking about a five colour deck, I am now sampling Black with Blue. I have a multi-player player deck that's Black/Blue control.

T

Thrash Golem

Thrash Golem
4WWW
3/4

First Strike

During your upkeep, each player gains 1 life.

WWW: Each player puts the top card of their library into their hand.

4WWW: Bury a number of target lands equal to Thrash Golem's toughness. Put a -0/-2 counter on Thrash Golem.

Illus. Carlos Delgado

D

Duel

I need a card! Somebody, make me a card! At least two colors! PLEEEZE?

D

DÛke

Duel 4RB
Creature - Legend
4RB, Tap: Tap all other creatures you control.
Add the power of all those creatures, and deal that much
damage, divided anyway you choose among any number of target
creatures and/or players.
4/4

"Don't ever underestimate the power of Duel...You'll get hit so fast, you wouldn't even know where the hit came from..." -Unknown

There!
You are a powerful Legend Duel!
Once you hit the table, the game will be a "game over":).