RU Trixter

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

This is a r/u deck i guaranteed you haven't seen.

It basically tries to run the moderately decent cards that most serious r/u decks pass over with a couple good ones thrown in. The mana base is pretty much equally balanced so you'll most likely always be able to play something.
It's kind of like a sorcery based sligh turns 1-3. (that is if you wanted to waste 4 bounce spells)

it has tons of fun spells and even main deck of torchling and morphling for laughs.

4 Frenetic Efreet
4 Gelectrode
4 Morphling
4 Torchling
4 Stingscourger
2 Man-o-war

4 electrolyze
4 Fire/Ice
4 Dead/Gone
2 Prophetic bolt
2 schizmotivate
2 research/development

6 mountain
6 island
4 steam vents
4 volcanic island

F

Force of Will Smith

i actually dont use research at all, i use development.
The efreets are cheap 2/1 fliers with a 50% complete evasion.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Force of Will Smith said:
i actually dont use research at all, i use development.
I've never seen that card before. I really like the Research half. It's like a little bit of sideboarding while you're in the middle of a game and I can even see it being used as a Doomsday in the right conditions...

The other half looks pretty crappy by itself. There are plenty of spells that can draw three cards. This one costs too much and your opponent can keep it from working if he has a ton of blockers or some other way of dealing with the creatures.

Killer Joe

Wait, you OWN four Morphlings? I'd use those and put in support cards in the rest of the slots.

Other than that I like this UR build but for me personally, I'd add a touch of white for Swords and Lightning Angel.

btw, Dead // Gone is awesome! Red BOUNCE!

F

Force of Will Smith

Of course i've got four morphlings. They were $3.
force of wills were $8.

Then again I've been collecting since ice age :D.