MST3K fan-fiction featuring Magic!

H

Hetemti

In the episode featuring "Devil Doll," where a creepy false-beard wearing ventriloquist puts the soul of his assistant into a doll and hypnotises a british woman into loving him, they ref'ed M:tG...

The Great Vorelli: "I will do as I say...come...Sheela..."
Mike: "Let us play Magic: the Gathering."

This got on the nerves of one of my firends, since we had made it a regular thing to stay up all night playing Magic and watching MST3K. :)

C

Cateran Overlord

:sad: I really, really miss that show. That was easily the best show on TV ever... Does anyone remember "Invasion of the Neptune Men"? Pure comic gold. I laughed so hard I actually hit my head on a wall and had a headache for several hours on end. I nearly broke my nose on impact.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Cambot
Tom Servo
Gypsy
Croooooooowwwwwwwwww
That show was the best. the movie was great too. Who was the better villian: The Dr. or his mother Pearl?
Bobo, Brain guy, get your butts over here!

K

krichaiushii

Excellent topic choice!

The Doctor was the better villian, but the real question is which host is better, Joel or Mike? Joel gets my vote.

Some of the best movies are the biker films -- but the Crawling Hand had some of the best puns.

For reasons that are still fuzzy to me (I think it was to impress a girl) I have a tattoo of Tom Servo on my calf. A very LARGE tattoo...

She was impressed that I got a tattoo, just not with the content... :(

On another note, my current girlfriend likes that tattoo best of all that I have. So I don't complain. ;)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Mike was soooooooooo much better. He was funnier, and got along with the robots better:). Besides most people don't even remember Joel cuz the show didn't take off until mike came on. Mike is the man.

Go Satilite of Love.