Time Spiral

Killer Joe

Anyone catching this? I started to read the book that came with the Fat Pack but it's a yawn at best, for me at least.

T

train

I read the first part of it... Agreed on the yawn... Love most of the cards chosen though...

E

Ephraim

I managed to finish the first book, but I have much better stuff to read. The writing was particularly heinous and the story was awfully forced. Why did Nicol Bolas randomly show up in the middle? Oh, yeah, 'cause he was timeshifted, so he needed to make an appearance.

W

Waldtyr

Thing is, with those stories comes quite a downside, wich is the following:
Imagine a load of really cool cards (for instance coz of the picture, age, rareness, text etc, you name it) and in the books they don't really don't turn out to be that cool, like for example some bigass awsome dragon get's killed in a ****ty way, anything for that matter.

Another good example Ephraim explaned in the post above. Kinda tacky.

Much rather see them making a ultimate showdown and have little uptight Squee win it by some stupid cause of events.

N

Nightstalkers

Waldtyr said:
Much rather see them making a ultimate showdown and have little uptight Squee win it by some stupid cause of events.
Ultimate Showdown? Howabout we throw in Mr. Rodgers and see if he makes it out a second time?

So, anyone think Magic deserves a movie yet?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, but only if they don't wimp-out Ertai like they do in the novels.....

Ransac, cpa trash man

W

Waldtyr

And of course enough of: ''Aaaargh Hans !! Run !! it's the ....[cutscene-audience shouting: ''Get on with it !!!''] Monty Phyton action.

N

Nightstalkers

lol, wasn't Ertai a problem child in class?

No, don't say his name!

What?

Don't say his name!!!

You mean Candlejack? Why can't I sa

Freakazoid....

Lol, that was so funny... I sure do li