TimeSpiral Slivers...

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I just busted open my box of Time Spiral, and even though I am sure I 'm not the first to do this, went ahead and built a Sliver Deck using cards entirely from what I just acquired (with the exception of Basic lands...of course!)

Creatures: 25 (Slivers)

2 Watcher Sliver
2 Sidewinder Sliver
1 Quilled Sliver
2 Shadow Sliver
2 Screeching Sliver
1 Telekinetic Sliver
2 Basal Sliver
2 Mindflash Sliver
1 Vampiric Sliver
2 Two-Headed Sliver
2 Bonesplitter Sliver
1 Fury Sliver
2 Gemhide Sliver
2 Might Sliver
1 Spinneret Sliver (Was this card a tribute to Spiderman?)

Spells: 15

2 Lightning Axe
2 Assasinate
2 Snapback
2 Fortify
2 Molder
2 Chromatic Star
2 Prismatic Lens
1 Paradise Plume

Land: 23

2 Terramorphic Expanse
1 Vesuva
4 Plains
4 Island
4 Swamp
4 Mountain
4 Forest

What I need to know now is two-fold.

#1: What are the current "Tourney Legal" sets. I have a hard time keeping up with that, especially with the wierd Coldsnap thing thrown into the mix.

#2: Using those sets, what suggestions would y'all have to strengthen it. Especially the mana base (Since I don't know what is still legal, I have left it pretty much open...)

Thanks guys. If I can get this up and running soon, may run over to the not-so-local shop and try it out a bit....

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The Type 2 sets are: Ravnica, Guildpact, Dissension, Coldsnap, Time Spiral, and 9th Edition.

Good call not using Plague Sliver. ;)

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I think you could easily use the plague sliver, and run the table with him.... Try it with the worship idea...

W

WiseGreen

Standard is full with mana-fxing cards. You may try to use more Terramorphic Expanses, Signets, Rampant Growth's/Search the Future's, common guildlands, and the new stocklands from TSP. If you have money to spare, you could also use painlands from 9E and shocklands from Ravnica alongside Farseeks.

Another thing you could do would be fixing in 2 or 3 colors for your deck; that would help both mana base and consistence.