Finding old killer deck archives

W

WarChicken

Not sure if anyone can help me. I used to play MtG years ago, hence the only thing i have left are cards from before 5th edition. anyway there was a deck i used, made by inquest mag under their killer decks, maybe 10 years ago. anyone out of there know if theres an archive of those?

N

Nightstalkers

That'd be a toughie... you're basically askin' for us to post decklists from Inquest going back 10 years...

W

WarChicken

yea ive seen those. it was a total lock down/card burn deck. black and blue deck, using statis, hippies, coercian (spelling on that) and the like. ive been looking for so long just hoping there was a bigger archive somewhere

D

DarthFerret

If you are using stasis, the best thing for that is a Time Elemental, or a couple of boomerangs. That way you can untap (after bouncing stasis) and then replaying it thereby locking down your opponent while you continue on. (this works with a Winter's Orb also!)

Tag Guard

L

Limited

Combo with Stasis? Either Capsize or the Chronatog - Kismet combo..

W

WarChicken

yah i dunno i havnt played mtg in like 6 years sooo im sort of out of date;p i just remember playing with this deck what, 10 years ago now when i was 12 and winning against these guys with their "uber alpha set decks" and i wanted to put it back together for old time's sake hehe