Hey everyone new fem member :)

D

DÛke

...again, "hi":).
I say this because you are a female.
I will say it again if I have to :)

Welcome.

Purple Girl - There will be no womens invasion as long as I'm alive. I will control you :) Riiiiiiiieeeeeght :)

T

The Magic Jackal

Ed: I can't seem to remember what sunlight was, it's been so long. All I remember was that it was nice and warm. I do enjoy the cockroach diet I've been on for 3 years though. They are so crunchy!

A

Apollo

Welcome! I was gonna post something crazy, but I don't think I can compete with all this...

Unfortunately, we can't rub it in Child's face because he never posts here! (hint, hint, if you're out there) He just keeps using that same Web TV excuse... :D

Just kidding.

By the way, Almindhra would be another female member.

C

Cateran Overlord

Seriously though, we need more female members, particularly ones who have links to their websites with pictures of them like Almindhra (wait a tic, should not have said that out loud) :D

As for Zadok and the rest in the insane asylum, I should be so lucky. I've been living in the woods with only the squirrels for company :(

D

Dark Horse

Well mister overlord, I think I deserve an explanation!

Yesterday, one of your so-called squirrels bit me!!! Don't make me send my mockingbirds after to well errr mock you. I demand compensation or im bringing you to court!!

D

DÛke

...Me and Overlord will keep females down ;).
There will be no invasion :), sorr Purple Girl :).

As for Almindhra? Yes, she looks like a female, she talks like a female, but she acts like, like, um...I don't know, a, monster :).
Watch out for Almindhra, she could eat you alive :).

Purple Girl, is you know, your typical female: nice, honest, understanding, and, probably very good looking :). I don't know how old she is though ;)...so I can't say anything other than "I think you are cool" :)

Grifth_se, which I havent had a conversation with (yet), is smart.
That's all I know about her. She knows how to do the greatest fading texts, and could help you understand fading colors, and colored letters.

Any more females?
I welcome you, SadistAngel :), again :).
You shall have nothing but the best, just like the rest of my female-friends :).

I welcomed you three times now...Is that good enough, or should I do it one more time:)?

C

Cateran Overlord

HA! My squirrels are invincible! Your foolish mockingbirds shall be taken down by a hail of acorns!

A

Apollo

Aagh! The smilies are blinding me!

Whew! Gotta learn not to look too long at DUke's posts.

E

Erbrich

Welcome Angel!!! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have in the last couple of days.

Erb

S

SadistAngel

Erbich- :) yes i have enjoyed the group alot!! i just wish i had more magic playing experience to post even more but like i keep saying it will come..

Apollo- i dont know why child hasnt at least posted on here..i know he comes here daily.. i do get the same webtv crap too...i just keep trying till it works or just wait till i get another message... i really wish i wouldnt have gotten the darn web upgrade :(

BTW all i made my first couple decks!!!! im like so excited...one is black and blue and the other is red and green (if i remebered that right) Child was woopin on me with his green deck with tons of artifacts and enchantments so i finally got PO'd and made a brutal blue deck...it worked for awhile till he used another deck :( i had fun NE ways..I try to combine a little of everything that i see he uses in my deck to counteract plus a few surprises too :)

D

DÛke

...are you into the gothic stuff!
You seem to like darkness and all that :) I even saw you had a link in your member's profile to a gothic website :)...

How could you be a "SadistAngel" if you are gothic :)

S

SadistAngel

Duke- I do not claim to be "gothic"..like i said on my webpage, i am more Satanist...the look always throws people off (well and my other nic does too Gothicwhore :p) my attire is the same only the beliefs are differnt...i love the goth culture and everthing, specially the music, but south dakota has a very small handful of "goths" so its pointless...same goes for Satanists ..the only differnce is that goths really dont have much if they are all alone...they need each other, clubs to go to etc..where as Satanists can be few and far between b/c its about the self and not so much a "scene"

and as far as my nic goes well im glad you asked :) It actually has a double meaning..."Sadist" from one view point can mean "sad" but from my view point ( and anyone who sees it) means "sadistic" or "sadism" Like in S&M ~wink~
Angel well thats self explanitory..SO i thought it fit me well...im a freak what can i say :p~~

D

DÛke

That's cool!

Finally, a cool women! (No offense Purple Girl or Whimsical:)).
Are you into vampires and that stuff?

S

SadistAngel

yea vamps are cool :) i never really got into them alot but i like em...very romantic

P

Purple_jester

If you like the vampire so much, you should try Vampire the Masquerade. That is, if you're a dice-chucker as well as a card-flopper. This game, under the guidance of a proper storyteller, reawakens that other side of us. That darker, lonelier side, separated from humanity not because of choice, but because something within tells you that you are not one of them. This game invokes something else within you. At first glance, you can see the power and the gift of immortality, but once you play the game, you realize that the gift and power are an illusion. You are not gifted, you are cursed. You are far from immortal, you can feel your mortality every day, when you are forced to hide from the sun and the life it represents.

Wow. That was deep, but you can tell this is one of my favorite games. Vampires have always been my favorite creature of the night because they seem to represent something forbidden, taboo, and yet, so very romantic, sensual even.

Gives me a tingle just thinking about it. ;)

S

sageridder

Wow.Followed a couple of links you had.I think you might be that woman my exwife thought i was seeing.:)

Jester,the vamps might be ok but if you want the real romance you gotta try one of us lycanthropes.A gentleman by day and an animal at night.(j/k)You might have to shave a back but you will never go back.(J/k):)

P

Plaguelord

'sup SadistAngel, I just joined a few days ago and I already know how insane this place is, but if you think this is weird you should check out the off topic boards...