The Second Round of CPA's Tag Game!

O

orgg

Rules:

1. Sign up here by posting. We start next Tuesday, or when we get 12 people-- whichever comes first.
2. To tag a person, you must post immediatly after them. The only way to prevent this is to have "Tag Guard" at the BOTTOM of your post in unaltered text. No small or large text allowed, nor any colored text.
3. Editing a post invalidates a Tag Guard or Tag Attempt.
4. When you tag an individual, post a link in this thread to the thread where the kill occured.
5. If someone "Sarnath's" you, or posts before your post is finished and they are NOT in the game, the kill just fails. If they ARE in the game and have Tag Guard active at the bottom of their post... then the weapon is deflected and you take the hit instead. Please do not edit the post afterwards and report the reflected kill yourself. If someone else reports a deflect kill and you do not, well, we'll figure out some punishment.
6. To tag, you must have an ASCII weapon. Example to follow.

(Post of player, no Tag Guard at the end)
Ransac's post

...........~~~.))
..(\__/)...'.....))))
../o o .\/......~
{o_,....\....{
.../ ,. , )....\
...`~ .'-' \....} ))
.._(....(...)_.'
'---..{____}
I Brain You With a Bronze Squirrel!

Other possibilities are
<==========}--- A sword
|~~~~~~| Chokewire
""""""
""""""""
""""""""""""" Loud Noises
"
""""""""

Etc, etc etc. Declaire your weapon here. You must use that weapon to tag.

Participants
1. Orgg
2. Darth Ferrett
3. Ransac
4. Homestar
5. Spiderman
6. Turgy
7. Oversoul
8. Mooseman
9. Killer Joe/Yellowjacket

O

orgg

I'll sign up, and my weapon will be....
~~~~~~~
|....#^#$|
|.*(0(*\/
|..@$#@\
|.#%&%/
|#%*%/
|!@#$/
|.^#/
~.s/
~/

My Breechcloth. I'll use it in very inventive ways. Text does not matter.

D

DarthFerret

I will sign up (even if I don't really understand all this yet) and my weapon will be...

~~~~~(((((((())))))));>

A Radioactive Ferret!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It should be a lead rabbit, but I've used a bronze squirrel before. :D

...\........~~~.))
..(\__/)...'.....))))
../o o .\/......~
{o_,....\....{
.../ ,. , )....\
...`~ .'-' \....} ))
.._(....(...)_.'
'---..{____}
I clobber you With a Bronze Squirrel!

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Homestar

Darnit guys for some reason my wepon comes out all screwed up so im just gonna sit this one out =P

O

orgg

Why not use the ASKII drawing in your signature? Instead of "Thwip," it could be "Thunk!"

Spidy, your edits ~DO~ show up when you hit someone else's post, right? Make sure on this post.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I could, I just wanted something easy :)

And no, my edits don't show up... so it'll have to be scout's honor that I'm not editing to put back a Tag Guard or something...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I can't get my weapon to work on the message board yet...

Edit: it works in the window for posting messages, but trying to post it makes it all messed up when I preview the post...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul said:
I can't get my weapon to work on the message board yet...

Edit: it works in the window for posting messages, but trying to post it makes it all messed up when I preview the post...
It's probably the spacing. Spaces don't get recognized when the post comes up, so you'll have to include periods or something else in a white font to mark the spaces.

EDIT: Included this example:
Bronze Squirrel (with space bar)
.~~~.))
(\__/) .' ))))
/o o \/ ~
{o_, \ {
/ , , ) \
`~ '-' \ } ))
_( ( )_.'
'---..{____}

Bronze Squirrel (what it really looks like)
...........~~~.))
..(\__/)...'.....))))
../o o .\/......~
{o_,....\....{
.../ ,. , )....\
...`~ .'-' \....} ))
.._(....(...)_.'
'---..{____}

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, that's even more annoying than making the weapon in the first place, but it's finished. I'll attack with my Baseball! Bat...

...__.....|\_/|.....__...
../...\_..|.'.'.|.._/...\..
./.......\/......\/.......\.
/........Baseball!.......\
\/\/\/\.._____../\/\/\/
.........\/.......\/.........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Since we haven't started yet, may I request that this game doesn't take place in other games thread (i.e.: Werewolf, Magic threads, Beyond Balderdash, etc.).

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

How about...

No Other Stuff posts. Keep this game infesting the REAL forums, not just the fake ones. And any OTHER forums. We must have CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Joreal, this means you'll have to start watching me at MiseTings, too... Heh heh heh...

Also, we need a cure for someone dissappearing and being untaggable. You must post ONCE A WEEK in this thread as long as you're still "alive." Tuesday of each week we should have that check-in.

Also, those who couldn't do their ASKII stuff right, get it correct. You can always Copy-and-Paste from the post you get it right in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So...

The game doesn't count in the Games Run forum and the Off-Topic forum? If not, I'm not sure what "Other Stuff posts" mean.

And other sites count (which is not a worry for me since I don't visit any other Magic sites forums)? So will an update be recorded here in this thread in case a kill happens on another site?

D

DarthFerret

Ok, so if I understand correctly, you just put a generic "Tag Block" on each post, or do you have to block a specific person?