4x Braids, Cabal Minion
3x Gleancrawler
3x Kokusho, the Evening Star
4x Jugan, the Rising Star

11 Other Spells:
3x Putrefy
4x Sword of Light and Shadow
4x Loxodon Warhammer

Goal: Accelerate, preferrably stall with Braids or lifegain, drop fatty or equipment and smash face.

Recursion used to get back lost fatties, fuel Braids or do both.
Lifegain from Warhammer meant to stall game.

The deck is quite potent in multiplayer games and also in duels.

I'd like to keep the recursion, Braids, lifegain and acceleration if possible.
Any thoughts on improvement?

H

Homestar

To stall and help smash face you could try Umezawa's Jitte. It has lifegain, creature kill and creature buff all in one.

B

Barachem

Decent idea.
But my four copies of that card are already in a solid Darksteel Reactor deck[which needs them for better stability] and i'm not swapping them to prevent complications due to swapping.

L

Limited

Can this deck afford to play with Braids? It doesn't seem to have a big surplus in permanents and does need to reach 6 mana..

Perhaps you could replace them with another fatty, but a cheaper one like Iwamori or (if you are facing a lot of decks that feature legendary creatures) Grinning Demons (which combo's nicely with the Loxodon Warhammer)

Good luck!

B

Barachem

Depends, in a multiplayer game she can really shine.
Maybe putting another fatty in is better, but i like the screams and shrieks i get from players when i place her on the table.
"Oh noes, it's Braids, you played her just to get me!", yeah, i like that kind of reaction.
For that i'll keep her in, i like it when opponents crack because of her.

F

Force of Will Smith

if you want to abuse braids, just run skull collector and maybe some bone shredders..

L

Limited

Force of Will Smith said:
if you want to abuse braids, just run skull collector
Huh? You do realize that even if you bounce braids, you still have to sacrifice something?

If you want to build a deck around Braids, just put in a couple of creatures with Dredge, or Gravediggers with Tortured Existence..
Golgari Germination might be a good idea..

H

Homestar

Another good Green fattie that could work well in this deckcould be Hunted Wumpus. Usually not a great card but how many decks are you gonna play that can drop something higher than a 6/6? And plus, in a turn or two after that, your gonna start dropping some other mean fatties.