THE GAME OF DEATH!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
HAHAHAHAHAHA Kill the world! I challenge the world to a massive battle! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(note: someone try to help me for once.)

H

Hetemti

Maybe I'll help you kill the world later...like after all the cards I traded for and ordered arrive.

F

Fire Slinger

You seem to have alot of violent tendencies :)

But that's ok, so do I.

"KILL THEM ALL!! KILL THEM FOR GOD!!" :D

I heard that somewhere

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I send my viscius horde of plague rats to attack Jaws.

T

The Magic Jackal

It's nice to know I'm not the only one here w/ a urge to kill people.

S

smurfturd

Since i havent died in battle yet, would some one kill me,
but be creative. Something cool & gross. Kill me or else its turd tokens for everyone.

F

Fire Slinger

hehe

*Fire Slinger jumps onto a steamroller and chases after smurfturd. Smurfturd, being unable to keep up with the turbocharged steamroller, is smeared all over the road.

How's that? :D

Hi, psycomagebuner, who are you?

D

Dark Horse

How about my horde of ravenous, rabid, and disgruntled Ornithopter army manually disects you for 0 mana!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. I win and you die a horrible death. Nanananananananana.

Oh, wait, ornithopters got a 0 power... sh!t... Nevermind.
If you want I can deafen you with the resonance of my 3,000 shrieking moggs... Or not.

PS. How bout a nice beatdown by ill-tempered blastoderms mothers looking for a mate... Thats horrible. But look at it this way, they'll fade after three turns.

[Edited by TomB on August 15th, 2000 at 04:01 AM]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Wouldn't you rather die by my diseased plague rats eating at your intestines?

S

smurfturd

Nah, ill still take the blasterderms, i die and i score
you cant beat that :)

C

Cateran Overlord

[Overlord, sitting at his computer writing d@mn essays for school, decides it a much better idea to go see the CPA. Seeing Jaws has started another battle, Overlord lays out some mouse traps for nodnarb and decides to come back later. Curse you friggin essays!]

H

Hawaiian mage

Ooo! A kill fest! I love these! Okay, I will now use a most fendish plot. I will cast Sharazard, then Fork it! Muaa ha ha! Let the pain live on! When you die once, you will simply feel immense pain. Then you will die again before anyone can truly be at rest! Muaa ha ha!